Winter Dance

-:A week before winter break:-
Tyler

It's a week before Winter break, The Winter dance is on friday, and now Lindy is macking me go shopping with her and the guys to buy stuff... This week is gonna be great! (Sarcasm involved)

"C'MON LAZZYASS!!! LETS GOOO!!" Lindy pulled me out of her car while the guys slowly walked out.

"OKAY, okay, calm yo butt down girl! It's just shopping..." Her eyes looked hurt when i siad that.

"Just shopping? SHOPPING IS LIFE!!! NOW COME ON!!" She dragged me across the mall. Store to store, prices increasing at a steady rate as the popularity of the stores increase. We finally decided to go to one of the small brand shops so that we wouldn't be broke after the Dance was over.

"OKAY! We are staying at this shop and that's final! I don't want to travel another hour with you just running around window shopping!" I kinda scream, kinda pant at Lindy. Mitch and the boys chuckle, they didn't really need to buy anything since all they wore was suite and bows or ties. Lucky...

"Okay, FINE!! Then go look around to find something that you would actually like." She tells me and starts looking around in the black and white section. I stroll around the shop, trying to look at something that might grab my attention.

"OOOHHH! here, try this! I bet it's look fantastic on you!" Lindy runs at me, giving me a very short black dress with no straps. It was also body tight and way out of my league.
"No! There is no way in the ever ending HELL I'm wearing that! If you really like it, try it yourself!" I shake my head.
"You're the one with the boyfriend! At least try and impress him!" She gave me a WTF-are-you-doing-with-your-life look.
"She looks fine in anything! Seriously! And I would probably not try to flirt with her at a dance while she' swearing that... That.. Kinda.. Looks... Well... JUST PLEASE DONT CHOOSE THAT!!" Mitch screams. At least he agreed with me. I giggle a bit. Lindy then just gives out a loud sigh, then puts the dress back.

I went back to my search of an eye catching dress, then here it was. It was a simple magenta-purple dress. It was strapless, but it wasn't so body tight. If I were to wear it, it would probably go barely past my fingertips, so I felt comfortable. It had some waves starting from the top and going all the way down, it also had some crystals around the waist area, it was simple, yet beautiful(visual is the chapter picture). Well, that was easy.

"Can I try this one please?" I call out to the store manager.
"Of coarse, oh what a beautiful one that one is!" She came over the racks. "What size are you dear?" She asked, she was a somewhat older women, around her 40's or so.
"I actually don't know, I don't remember ever going dress shopping."
"Oh, dear! Well, lets go find out, by the looks of it, you might be a size 7 or 8. Don't worry, our lowest size that we provide is 4!" She smiled as she handed me 3 of the dresses. I looked at them. A size 6, 7, and 8.

I tried all three, but 7 fit me best. I was dying in the size 6 one, my boobs were a bit too tight and my waist was red when I took it off. The 8 one almost slipped down, almost leaving me half naked, but the 7 one fit perfectly! It was just tight enough around my boobs so it wouldn't keep falling down, and the waist was a perfect fit! I loved it!

I changed back after a while of trying it out and then I payed and waited for Lindy to finish up. She picked a rather interesting one. It was all full of black flowers, strapless, and the left side was above her fingertips while the right side actually almost passed her knee. Interesting...

"NOW TIME FOR SHOES!!" She yelled as we went out the store.
"I already have shoes, so I will be going home now!" I say.
"With who?"
"I'll take her," Mitch offered.
"Okay then bye bye!" She said waving.