Wine Stain

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BEAUTIFUL BITCHES (happy new year?) 

HOW WAS Y'ALLS CRISTMAS 

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

Stain didn't know what the fuck was going on. 

"TikTok?? What the hell is that?" Kids these days, shouting such blasphemy. 

Shoto, still pointing at Stain, made a really confused face. He really didn't know whether to ask for an autograph or shake in fear and fight for his life. "Aren't.. Aren't you Wine Stain? The famous TikToker that drinks wine and rates heroes on a scale of smash or pass, that also occasionally has informational videos on female and male hygiene?" 

Midoriya and Iida honestly lost Shoto after the first sentence. 

"What- what the actual fuck..?" Stain whispered to himself for the most part. He just had the green haired kid and the kid obsessed with revenge shaking in fear, now some white haired chick showed up (along with the number two shit heroes son) and completely changed the atmosphere. 

Was she just that oblivious to the situation? Confident? Or did she really just not give a single fuck? 

So like any reasonable person trying to rid the world of fake heroes, Stain burst out into a crazed fit of giggles. 

"Shoto! They even have the same laugh, I'm telling you guys, that's totally Wine Stain!" Kaze rummaged in her bags for a second, "Dude- dude, sign this please." she held out a crumpled up piece of paper and a black marker. 

Abruptly stopping his weird fit of giggles, Stain stared dead into Kaze's eyes, effectively killing the surprisingly comfortable mood Kaze had created. A shiver of fear ran down Kaze's spine. 

Stain swung his blade at Kaze's face, who was just barely pulled back in time by Shoto. 

"So you think I'm a joke, huh? Some run of the mill villain?" Stain walked forward slowly, Shoto gritting his teeth in anticipation and readying his ice. With Stain's eyes glowing such a bright red, it illuminated his face just enough for Kaze to see it in the dark alleyway. 

'holy shit, he doesn't have a nose. How do you smell? Can you taste small? Can't, you like, not taste anything if you can't smell?'

'Definitely not Wine Stain. Wine Stain had a nose.'

'This son of a bitch hurt my brother!'

'Dangerous moment aside, Todoroki and Kazehira look unreasonably hot right now.'

Take a guess at who said what. 

"My business isn't with you children anyway." Stain glared at them, but Kaze's utter dumbassery was enough time for Midoriya to regain some mobility. "It's with him." Stain pointed his katana at the passed out body of a hero. 

(A/N ok, sorry for the a/n that i never ever do, but I want to express my hatred for katanas solely because whenever you read those classic OP female reader stories the reader always has a katana or twin katanas and i hate the sword now because of that. NEways)

"You're not going to touch.. anybody!!" Midoriya shouted forcing his body to stand, and visible green lightning surrounding his body. As Midoriya rushed past Kaze, she could've sworn she got shocked or maybe she was  just going crazy. 

Shoto was backing Midoriya up as he rushed Stain, in a somewhat strategic way. Kaze licked her lips and got soot in her mouth, so that was preoccupying her mind instead of helping her inexperienced friends fight off a serial killer that is skilled enough to take down heroes.

"Why are you guys dong this!? His fight is with me!" Iida shouted feebly, balling his fists up as he lay pitifully on the floor. 

"Shut the fuck up, this isn't a pity party." Kaze walked toward Iida, crouching down and staring condescendingly as him. Iida stared back in surprise? Hate? She didn't know, nor did she care. 

Kaze was never really a big fan of Iida any way. 

"What? You didn't think I'd  put two and two together? Your poor big bwother got hurwt," she mocked, "Suck it up and be a man. You tryna end up paralyzed like him? For what? Revenge?" 

Iida gasped, "How did you-" 

"What? How'd I know that?" Kaze snorted. "I watch the fucking news." 

Kaze had been so tame and civil for so long, Iida had actually forgotten how she really is. She'd made friends- she didn't have a reason to be unnecessarily hostile.

Though, I suppose she never liked Iida much to begin with. 

Iida averted his eyes, deciding it was best to let his friends deal with the situation he couldn't. Though, the warmth that spread through his back and all his body shocked him. He couldn't fell any of the pain, like, at all. 

"What the-" 

"Move and I'll make a gash as big as the one on your back on you dick."

It was safe to say Iida would be staying perfectly still.

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

I'm actually genuinely surprised at how far this poorly planned fic has gotten 

how come you guys still read it? not that im ungrateful or anything! but just, like, why do people like it?