That's rough, buddy

"Give up on your dreams and die." -Levi Ackerman 2019 

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

Kaze whipped the sweat off her face with a towel, watching Uraraka and GunHead. 

Uraraka was in her hero costume, but as soon as GunHead had seen Kaze's he tutted and shook his head. 

He had said how impractical it is, and more to accentuate her body instead of aiding her. 

'That shit hurted, not gonna lie.'

Not to mention there was a note in her hero costumes case, from Mr. Aizawa. He had written to her, also about how impractical her outfit was. It showed a lot of skin, so it was easier to get weapon to skin contact, it was terrible for any type of weather, and the material was thicc and restricting. 

All in all, Kaze had been scolded by her mentors for being a show off. 

And then Uraraka had the fucking audacity to snort. 

GunHead had his own private dojo, and three other interns, all of which were males sadly. He said to draw up a new costume and show it to him while she was on her break. 

Kaze was fucking shit as drawing, and with the amount of Mountain Dew she downs daily, the caffeine made her ridiculously shaky too. 

Her phone started vibrating, picking it up it was a unknown caller ID. 

"Moshi moshi, Jesus desu-" 

"Kazehira." A weirdly familiar voice interrupted her. 

"Si, senior?" 

"What- just, never mind." he sighed, "It's Iida, I need a favor from you." 

"Je mange petit enfant." wait, how the fuck did Iida get Kaze's number-

"Will you stop with the foreign languages!? I'm Being serious here!" Iida was very obviously rubbing the bridge of his nose. 

"..Fine, whatchu need?" Kaze leaned against the wall, sliding down. She left a trail of sweat on the wall, and one of the other interns gagged when he looked over. 

"My brother.. He.. He recently got into a sort of accident. He's in critical condition- I was hoping you might be able to help him in some way?" Iida said hesitantly, sighing at the end. 

To be honest, Kaze really didn't like Iida all that much. He was a know-it-all and a stick in the mud. And because one time he reminded their science teacher about the homework, and after that, Kaze has had an especially strong distaste for him.

Kaze hummed, she didn't really want to. This guy had been kind of a douche. "What type of accident?" 

"That's not important- can you just heal him?" Iida was already getting irritated, and he hadn't even been on the phone for two minutes. 

"How the fuck am I supposed to heal him if I don't even know how or why he's hurt?" Kaze rolled her eyes, standing up. On the floor where she had been sitting was sweat in the shape of her ass and back. The guy that gagged earlier was unfortunate enough to look over in that time and ended up gaging again. His friend patted his back sentimentally. 

Iida practically growled, "He got attacked by the hero killer, Stain." 

Kaze paused. 

Who the actual fuck was that? 

She narrowed her eyes, "The.. cosplayer on tiktok?" 

"Cosplayer? Tiktok?" Iida was very much confused. 

"Uhhhh." Kaze was trying to fill the silence as she google searched 'hero killer stain'. 

"Oh shit- that's rough buddy." Kaze paused, she really sucked at this thing called being empathetic. "Yeah man, I can try but no promises it'll have all that much of a effect." 

"But also like, I am in a totally different town right now. I don't really know what you want me to do from here." 

"That is enough for me, thank you." 

"No prob, man-" He hung up. 

"Rude." she scoffed, tossing her phone into her bag. 

But then she heard a crack. 

"Aw- shit!" Her phone had just cracked. "You landed on clothes! SOFT CLOTHES! How the actual fuck did you crack!?" Kaze shook her phone as if that would solve it. 

"Fucking apple, I'm never getting a apple phone again, piece of shit." Kaze grumbled, throwing her now cracked phone into her bag again. 

-

"Todoroki! Tokoyami! You know where we're flying?" Hawks grinned, then turned toward a mirror, eyeliner in hand.

"Flying?"

"Where?" 

Todoroki and Tokoyami questioned at the same time. 

"We're going to be taking a trip to Hosu! We'll be helping patrol there, Stain attacks have been happening recently." Hawks explained, staring deeply into a mirror as he applied his eyeliner. 

"The.. Cosplayer?" Todoroki asked confused. 

Hawks raised a eyebrow, Todoroki taking the hint that he was wrong, pulled out his phone and typed at a Grandma's pace. Tokoyami and Hawks waited patiently. "Oh. I see." Todoroki nodded, putting his phone away. 

Hawks nodded, standing up straight. "Alright, so!" he clapped his hands together once, "Who wants piggy back, and who wants to be held?" 

Todoroki's hand shot up, "I want piggy back." Kaze had given him a piggyback ride, and he had absolutely loved it. Kaze was really strong, surprisingly, even if Todoroki's legs almost touched the floor even when she was carrying him. 

If Tokoyami had a visible eyebrow, it would have been raised. 

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

I'm trying to cover my lack of motivation and ideas with filler, don't mind me

also, fun story, i got cursed out on amino one time bc i said i didnt like bakudeku

not even gonna lie, i hated bakugou for the longest time bc i was watching bnha as it was coming out and all i saw for the longest time was a overgrown toddler constantly throwing fits until his character development