Red chicken nugget

Sorry I dipped on y'all, I had midterms and got a really bad stomach bug 

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

Looking up, Kaze was met with the blurry image of Hawks, the number three hero. Duh. Everyone in the comments guessed it first try. 

Rubbering her eyes, Kaze did that weird thing where you try to breathe in but end up hyperventilating for a second. 

Her eyes trailed over next to her. Uraraka was next to her, luckily still breathing. But a little past that, she could see GunHead. Crushed under rubble. 

Before she could make out the gory details, Shoto stepped in front of the view. 

Grasping her shoulders firmly, Shoto shook her gently. "Hey, c'mon, focus on me." 

"Sh.. Shoto, is.. Is GunHead ok?" Kaze's eyes were blown wide in panic. Shoto had only seen her like this when one of her favorite characters died. 

Shoto kept silent, "Listen, we need to leave." 

Shoto was really trying not to think about GunHead. The hero had been crushed by a giant chunk of concrete, his face smashed into the ground. It had been a Nomu, it'd came from nowhere and landed right on top of GunHead while Hawks was trying to help. He was crushed in seconds. 

His last words were, 'make sure Uraraka and Kazehira are ok..' 

And now Kaze was spiraling into a panic attack, and neither him nor Hawks were equipped to deal with this. 

"Sh- Shoto.." Kaze choked out, "Is GunHead ok?" She grabbed his hands and looked up at him. 

Shoto hesitated, "..Yes. We need to leave to go get help for him." Shoto pulled her up, Kaze was shaking violently. Looked ready to vomit too. 

Hawks moved over to cover Kaze's view of GunHead." Alright, kid, we need to get out of here. If you didn't realize, fire melts ice and we have an injured kid."

Hawks nodded to Shoto, and he picked up Kaze gently with one arm and carelessly picked Uraraka up with his other arm. 

It was really kind of awkward to see Hawks flying threw the air carrying a UA student who was also carrying two other UA students. Physics who? We don't know her. 

Hawks, spotting an ambulance, landed. He was slightly disappointed he couldn't do one of those super hero landings, because ya know, he's carrying one injured kid, his new pupil, and a kid who probably had some form of PTSD now. 

"You three stay here, I'm going to help with survivors and the villains. Todoroki, I want you to help with the fire, protect the nurses and doctors too." Hawks cleaned his visor before blasting off after Shoto had given him a confirming nod.  

Shoto shook Kaze gently, she was in some sort of dazed state and pretty much unresponsive. A nurse had taken Uraraka, but she was really the least of Shoto's worries. 

"Hey, Kaze, c'mon. Snap out of it." Shoto gently slapped her face, but she was still starring off into space. Maybe she was like, seeing the future or something. 

Casually freezing half of a building, an idea struck Shoto. 

Taking a deep breath, Shoto mustard up his most high pitched voice. "Wait a minute.. Who are you?" 

Finally, Kaze had at least some attention on him. Shoto wracked his brain for another one. 

"Uhm.. Everybody say 'Colorado'." Shoto didn't really nail the enthusiasm, but at least Kaze looked a least somewhat conscious.

Waiting for her to respond, Kaze took a deep shaky breath. "I'm.. I'm a giraffe.." 

Kaze sniffled, rubbing her eye. "Shoto.. GunHead really isn't ok, is he?" 

Shoto assumed Kaze got a passing glance at GunHead's body while they flew away. 

Ignoring her question, Shoto pulled her up. "..We need to help people get to safety, do you think you can still use your quick or are you completely burnt out?" 

"..I- I should be good for a little bit, I won't be of much help in a fight if I'll be healing though." Kaze rubbed her arms, which were covered in dirt, nervously glancing around at the absolute chaos going on. 

A man ran down the street, completely naked, screaming "If I'm going to die, I'm dying naked!" 

Kaze really couldn't help but notice the man was a dwarf. And not by height standards. 

"Alright, I'll leave you with the nurses to help them, and I'll-" Shoto was cut off by both their phone vibrating. 

Shoto, in this situation, should have just turned off his phone, but he saw it was a text message from Midoriya. 

Kaze, getting curious because Shoto opened his phone, pulled out her (cracked) phone. There was a message from Midoriya, it was a location. 

"Maybe.." She took a shaky breath, trying to lighten the mood, "Maybe he's trying to smash but he accidentally sent the location to the wrong people." 

Shoto didn't want to make her feel worse, so he just forced a small, crooked smile. "Yeah, sure. Hurry up and go with the nurses." 

"Wait, where are you going?" Kaze grabbed the hem of his shirt, "I'll come with." 

"No-" 

"Shoto, shut the fuck up, I'm coming with." 

"..ok.." 

'Are you ever truly ready for anything?' 

Was Midoriya's thoughts as Kaze landed super hero style on Stain's back. 

Him and Iida were stuck on the ground, temporarily paralyzed, when out of no where, Kaze and Shoto just invited themselves to the party. 

"Are you ok, Midoriya?" Shoto asked after sliding down the buildings wall next to the two. Completely ignoring Iida. 

"Todoroki! Kaze! What're you doing here?" Midoriya asked frantically. 

Kaze looked at him like he was stupid. "Who the actual fuck sent out their location?" 

Kaze and Shoto had a nice heart to heart on the way here. Very therapeutic, 10/10 recommend. 

"More little pretend heroes have showed up, huh?" Stain stood up, forcing Kaze to stumble back. "I'll show you you're place." 

"Oh my fucking god-" Kaze gasped, pointed at him, Shoto looked at him with wide eyes. 

"You're that one TikToker!" Shoto and Kaze said at the same time, pointing at Stain. 

"Wait- what?" 

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

My mom just told me that she pegged my dad in a thong that had a tail when they were still married. 

Someone, for the love of Satan, get rid of the mental images I have. Please.