Playing Hero

FUCK ENDEAVOR

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°

 The morning had started out great, lowkey. Kaiya was out that morning so she wasn't he one that woke Kaze up. Instead it was one of the younger and frankly sweeter caretakers that woke Kaze up. Which we've been over, anyone who wakes up Kaze is greeted by a super nice tired Kaze. Literally everyone breathes a sigh of relief when they learn the girl is tired. 

Kaze had woke up about an hour ago at seven, but she kinda just stayed in bed staring at the ceiling. The procrastinating girl had also somehow managed to change completely without even getting out of bed. And trust me, that was as awkward as it sounds.

Sighing tiredly Kaze finally sat up, her blankets pulled over her body. This woman had too many blankets, having a giant fluffy one in front of her window so the sunlight wouldn't get in, and multiple organizer boxes filled with soft blankets, not to mention the pitch black duvet cover and two small soft blankets. And there was a reason for the black duvet cover! It's so that you can't see the stains and what not.

Standing up and yawning Kaze's soft and tired gaze made its way to a huge pile of dirty laundry in the corner pf her room, and then a bucket which only had a couple of clean outfits and her uniform. She sighed and reluctantly left the warmth of her blankets. 

Kaze decided to brush her hair and put it in a ponytail, going to the bathroom right next to her bedroom she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Making a face at the water as if it had personally offended once the frigid water came in contact with the girls face. 

Grabbing her usual, but needed objects, she made her way to the front to grab her shoes, as usual, but this time when she left she didn't say her usual 'see'ya losers!'

'Gosh, I fuckin knew I should've slept on the roof instead of making my way back to orphanage.. I need a fuckin' nap..'

Kaze did rotations of sorts. Sometimes she slept on a random roof all the way across town, or she slept in the orphanage. Hell, sometimes she slept on the roof of the orphanage. 

The yellow eyed girl just loved the thrill of feeling the nights cold air, and the looming possibility of falling every once in a while, and the night sky was always beautiful. 

The days' weather was especially nice in Kaze's standards. Gray clouds, and the smell of rain evident in the air. So Kaze decided to walk to school today. 

Kaze was walking down one of the less popular streets, the wii song playing so loud you could hear it from beyond the actual earmuffs, when she saw a huge crowd up ahead.

'ugh,damn it, another villain attack? Where the fuck are the heroes?'

Kaze stood at the back of the crowd, trying to get a peek at what was happening. There was man standing just in front of an alleyway, he had a young woman hostage, a knife pressed to her throat. 

The man was tall and lanky, graying brown hair, and very malnourished looking. Upon closer inspection, he looked ready to cry, stressed, and tired.

"G-gather up money, or-or she gets it!" the hostile man shouted nervously, the knife shakily getting closer to the woman's throat.

nobody moved, only stepping back a little as the man nervously looked around. The woman was crying at the point, her head tilted up so the knife was just a little further away.

Kaze glanced around, genuinely surprised that people would rather wait for heroes to show up instead of helping the woman who was about to lose her life. Kaze glared at the crowd before cutting through everyone to the man. All she had to do was stall him until a hero showed up, just long enough for the woman to survive.

"Sir, please don't do this. We can sit and talk this out-" Kaze tried to reason, dropping her bookbag and satchel, her hands up to she she meant no harm,

The man cut her off. "Talking isn't going to help me! I need money, and i need it now!" The man stepped back a little, the woman struggling just a little more now that he wan moving.

"Sir, what do you need the money for? I'm sure there is a better way to get money other then this." Kaze kept her tone even and calm, inching closer to the man.

The man started crying, tears streaming down his face. "Why do you care!? You're just trying to save the woman!" The man shouted, more tears spilling from his eyes.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me. I'm sure we can figure this out. Nobody needs to get hurt, just let her go and i can help you." Kaze continued to soothe the man like he was some wild and skittish animal. Now just three feet or so away from him.

That seemed to break the man as he dropped the knife and fell to his knees and started baling, the woman he had hostage quickly scampering off to the crowd. "I need money for my daughter! She has cancer and i need to pay for her treatment! I've worked so many jobs! I just want my little girl to live past seven! I didn't want to do this! I didn't want to become what my precious baby girl hates!" The man baled on his knees, hands covering his face as he let his frustrations out. 

Kaze got on her knees and hugged the man, not her proudest moment seeing as she hates physical interaction, but he looked like he needed it. 

"Shh shh, It's ok.. It's gonna be ok. Life isn't fair, but you're going to get through this, ok? You have to be strong, for your little girl.." Kaze soothed, using a tone she only ever used for kids. The man cried harder in her embrace.

Heros and police eventually arrived, and Kaze comforted the man the whole time until they arrived. The man, who she learned was named Oshiro Otsu, was calm and rational enough to go with them without any problems. 

"Wait! Miss, my little girl, she is staying at Musutafu Hospital, her name is Yuna Otsu, please, please, tell her daddy is sorry but he did something bad and can't visit for a while.." He weakly smiled at her, the officer that had him handcuffed gave him a very sympathetic and understanding look. 

"Of course." Was really the only way Kaze could respond. 

He was put into the cop car, before being driven off. Another police officer tapped her shoulder, getting her attention. "Excuse me, Miss..?" he was hinting at what her name was.

"Uh, Kazehira, what do you want?" Kaze crossed her arms, her tone of voice back to it's normal tone instead of the comforting she used for Oshiro. A look of recognition passed his eyes before continuing on talking.

"That was very dangerous pf you to do, even if you go to UA," he scolded, and Kaze scoffed, "But that was also very brave and you did an excellent job calming that man down. When you become a hero, consider me your fist supporter." He smiled, leaving Kaze speechless. 

She blushed in embarrassment, before turning away. "Yeah, whatever.." Kaze began to walk away, looking to the side at the man once more, "...Thank you.." and she quickly walked away. 

'shIT I'M TOTALLY LATE!'

.●°•○°•☆•○•.°○•.°☆•.○°●☆.°○°•○•.°•○☆°