Dipped

I drop-kicked that baby in self-defense 

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

"Rookie mistake, blocking your view against a opponent faster then you." Stain sliced down yet another barrage of ice sent by Shoto. 

Midoriya and Shoto were dealing with Stain, and Kaze was really just a liability in close combat at this point. She'd used most of her energy on Uraraka, and now any energy she's regained was essentially wasted on Iida. 

Slapping Iida's ass, said excellently sculped behind instantly tensed up. Kaze stood up, "Ight you sad sack of shit, I've healed you enough to not end up crippled." 

Iida grit his teeth, he really couldn't yell at Kaze in this particular moment for slapping his ass. He'd get her back though. Iida swears on his brother's name. 

Glancing briefly around to make sure Stain wasn't too close, Kaze grabbed the ankle of the injured hero she didn't know the name of. He was probably not very popular. 

Surprisingly, Kaze could barely even drag the guy. Either he was WAY heavier then he looked, or Kaze was more fatigued then she thought. Not that she thinks much anyway. 

"Fuck- dude, not to sound rude or anything, but you should get on a diet or something." Kaze grunted. She didn't really mean it, but rumors spiral. I mean, it was meant to distract from the crippling plausibility of death. 

In her moment of getting distracted, and the other pro hero offended, Stain launched himself at the two. 

"Kaze!" Shoto shouted, two blades imbedded in his left arm. 

"Kazehira, the out of the way!" Midoriya quickly jumped from wall to wall, while Kaze was barely even able to pull her arm in front of her face in self defense. 

Just as Stain was literal inches from her face, Midoriya kicked Stain right in the stomach, sending him flying upward. 

Iida, with his new found mobility, did his cool super sonic speed and practically ran of the wall, kicked Stain right back down to the concrete. The kick happened to be strong enough to leave a small crater, so Kaze'd be taking the credit for that. 

If she hadn't healed Iida, there's no way he'd have been able to move. 

"Nice, I think y'all knocked him out at least.." Kaze trailed off, getting really light headed. "Fuuuuck, Midoriya, can you like, hold me for a sec," 

"Crap!" Midoriya panicked for a second, not exactly sure what to do. "Uh- um, Todoroki, tie up Stain, please. I'll take Kazehira and the injured pro, you take Stain. Iida should be able to walk, since Kazehira healed him." 

Midoriya put Kaze's arm around his neck, and he helped her stand straight. Shoto nodded, beginning to tie up Stain with some rope the was in a dumpster. Murderers get dumpster rope, sorry pal, Shoto don't make the rules. 

"Ughh.." Kaze groaned, "jaiefbiweubg," Kaze groaned yet again. 

Midoriya glanced at her in worry, he'd never heard a human make such a noise. 

"Midoriya.. I'm gonna-" Kaze gagged, and then proceeded to barf. A fair amount getting on Midoriya.

Midoriya, frozen in disgust, was unsure of how to proceed. 

Putting on a brave face, he stomached the problem. "L-let's get you somewhere safe before I throw up as well." Midoriya smiled to mask the pain he felt. 

"Midoriya, I-" Kaze barfed yet again, small red splashes of what Midoriya assumed to be blood mixed with what he also assumed to be a extra large breakfast burrito with extra bacon and black tea with some sugar. Though it was just a estimate. 

Even more got his hero costume this time. He was practically wearing vomit at this point. It was a fashion statement. 

Shoto idly watched as he casually tied Stain up bondage style. Kaze had taught it to him, saying it was a very important life skill. 

Iida also casually cleaned his glasses. 

All in all, the three were not ok. The injured pro hero was confused. Building were on fire. People were screaming. Heroes were more then likely meeting their gruesome demise. 

Midoriya swallowed thickly, the 'thickly' more then likely being vomit, "A-alright! Um, let's head out. We should find pro heroes as quickly as possible, and a hospital or ambulance." Shoto nodded in agreement. 

As the group exited the alleyway, Midoriya was violently assaulted by a salty old man. 

"What are you doing here, boy!? I thought I told you to stay on the bullet train!" The old man screamed, after of course kicking Midoriya in the face. 

Midoriya went flying, and since he was holding Kaze, she kinda went flying with him. Though he managed to catch her, he still ended up taking the brunt of the force. 

"..I know, and I'm sorry, sir.." Midoriya looked down, dejected. But as he looked down, he got a whiff of the vomit, and quickly looked away. 

Standing up, Midoriya handed Kaze off to Shoto. 

"At least you're not dead." The old man sighed, rolling his shoulders back and forth to relieve tension. 

Midoriya nodded, as he took off the shirt part of his hero costume. Luckily, he was wearing a shirt under, and the material was thicc enough for the vomit not to seep through. 

A group of pros ran from around the corner, asking if they were alright. 

In the midst of everyone talking, or more so assessing the situation, a flying Nomu swooped out of nowhere and swiftly grabbed Midoriya and Kaze. It had happened to so fast, no one could react in time. 

No one, besides the hero killer. 

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

So on Wattpad, when you're on a computer you can see the demographics of your story. And, obviously, I can see the demographics of my stories readers, so basically, i can see what percentage of my readers are from where. 

Like, 2.5% of yall are from Australia, 4.858% are Canadian, 0.142% are from Russia, so on so forth. 

I just thought it was so cool, so I shared it lol