Author: I will come back Mr. Whatever

He rolled his eyes and I.........)

I wanted to bring back Madan to senses so I turned to my brother and shouted.......

Siddharth: ELDER ONE! WHAT'S NEXT?

Thank God!  Now everybody is seeing me. Mainly that Madan.

Jannat: why are you shouting Siddharth?

Siddharth: just wanted to break the silence Jaan. Leave it.

Just then someone knocked the door and Abhi brother said to come in.

Random person: King is calling.

Abhishek: ok! we will be there

The person left.

Abhishek: ok listen! We are gonna see the king. He is cool but maintain youself.

All: ok

Then we all followed Abhi brother and Vaishnavi sister in law . They knocked a grand door in which it was written ........
'POWERS RULE '

Voice: Come in dear!

The voice was pleasant. May be a voice of 35 year old man.

We all went inside. The room was filled with lights . I looked adorable.A man was sitting in a huge bed,depressed and welcomed us with a fake smile. His outfits showed us that he is the king.

Abhi bro, Vaish sis, jai and Jaan bowed down the king and greeted him whereas we 5 where standing idle. Abhishek brother glared at us and we also greeted him . The king laughed at our behaviour.

King: so, welcome my dears . You are the new gems of this changing world. I am Arjun. The king of 'POWERS RULE'

(So featuring Arjun Bijlani as Arjun, king of powers rule)

Arjun: so I hope Abhi had told you about the unknown powers you have.

Avneet: yes he said but can we know about that more?

Arjun: you will get to know everything but before that you should become a member of POWERS RULE.

Madan: when will we become the members of POW.........

Abhishek brother cut him and spoke to the king.

Abhi: The honourable king, I will explain them everything.

Arjun: ok do it soon.

We greeted him and took leave. We came out of the king's room and Abhishek brother took us to the other room.

May be this is the room of brother and sister in law. It was a huge room . It also had a frame of brother and sister in law's photo.

Vaishnavi: Ok you all sit here , I will get something for you to eat . You must be hungry.

Avneet: no need sissy! 1st please clear our doubts.

Abhishek: nothing is important than food . Vaishu you go and get something first , then we will talk.

...............................................................................
💖💛Double update 💛💖

I think this was chapter something different but I am not able to say why I felt like that

Do you have any idea?

Who all likes Arjun Bijlani?

Did you expect his entry?

Which part did you like the most?

Do you think Reem and Jannat will patch up?

Why was the king depressed?

What are our leads going to talk about?

Keep voting, commenting and sharing💖
Stay tuned guys.

Signing off
With lots of love..💛

💓Yours Author