New meeting 2

Siddharth POV,

I am in the railway station. Train arrived but my bad luck, I don't know where I kept my ticket.

Oh God! I can't miss today's train. Please help me.

I was tensed and nervous. I searched the ticket everywhere and now I'm  searching in my baggage which I was carrying.
I am walking at full speed searching. I am sure everyone will see me like an alien but I don't care. Then suddenly I bumped into someone. I know I will surely fall . I dropped my baggage and caught both the hands of the person in order to save myself from falling.
I closed my eyes but I could feel someone holding my waist preventing me from falling.I opened my eyes.

Oh my goodness A GIRL CAUGTH ME BY WAIST. What will she think about me. What will others think. She looks cute. She smiles at me. Oh that too cute.

I came back from my thoughts when the girl near her yelled out.

"I know !I knew! Just cut the call u cheat."

I straightened up and remembered my ticket .
I again got nervous and took my baggage.
The girl who caught me was about to talk to the other girl but I interpreted.

"CAN'T U JUST USE YOUR EYES? YOU GIRLS ALWAYS GET INTO YOUR OWN DREAM LAND.", I yelled at her even after knowing that it was my fault.

" Hello calm down!I was not in any dreamland. If u are that concerned why can't you use your eyes?", She replied.She also shouted but not that much as I did.

" ufff! Let me move."

" oye mister! what do u think of yourself? You hit me , shouted at me and moving like u don't know anything."

"Listen miss..........whatever,
Don't create a scene. "

" first u listen mister. Whatever
I have a name and that's Avneet.
Learn to speak first."

This time she shouted as hell. I was about to say something but the other girl's words stopped both of us.

"STOP!you both are creating a damn scene here. Can't any one give up?"

She seemed frustrated.

" Reem, I tried to let this Mr. whatever to go but got into my nerves.
Now say why you shouted like that in phone."

" That bloody friend of mine is not coming. Damn it!"

" look I don't have time for your drama. My ticket is missing." And then I added looking at Avneet," And u I am Siddharth not Mr.whatever."

"who asked your name here? You are just Mr.whatever for me."

"STOP IT. Let's go." , Saying so the other girl Reem pulled Avneet from there. Just then I got my ticket.

Wow! Finally I got it . Last compartment of this train. Let me go there. This girl Avneet and That Reem is walking before me.

Avneet POV

I got irritated by that Mr.whatever. I don't want to leave him alive but I couldn't help, Reem dragged me from there. Now that Mr.whatever is following me behind. I won't spare him. I turned behind and shouted.

" Stop following me."

He ignored me and got into the last compartment .

Oh god! what did I do to you? Even I and Reem are in last compartment. Now I have to bear him in the travel.

I and Reem got into the train.

Already one person was sitting in the Window seat facing front

Already one person was sitting in the Window seat facing front. Mr. Whatever was sitting near him.
I wish I would sit on the Window seat and Reem facing me.

Ok fine let me ask this gentleman.

" Excuse me? Can you please shift ?I would love to sit in window seat and my friend opposite to me."

Wait! He didn't respond me and I that Mr.whatever is smiling at me teasingly .

" sir can u hear me?"

" look miss......whatever. don't disturb me." , That man replied.

Now that Mr.whatever started laughing. I lost my control , I moved near him but Reem pulled me to the opposite window seat and sat beside me.

The train started . Suddenly a young man came rushing inside the compartment and sat near Mr.whatever. He had a suitcase in his hand. He was breathing heavily and he was wearing a casual outfit which was dirty.
................................................................................

Who was he?

What will happen between sidneet?

Who was the other gentleman (cruel)?

Vote and comment for updates as it will be very helpful for me to understand the readers and to give New twist
Stay tuned for answers. 🤗😉