Explanation

Siddharth POV,

We all decided to go inside the castle. Thank God the staircase was not so long.

We climbed the staircase and entered the castle

We climbed the staircase and entered the castle. It was seriously amazing. It had beautiful decorations and lights. It was like a royal palace of a kingdom.

After walking for 5 minutes I saw lot of people gathered in one place. May be it's the court of the palace.  There was 2 thrones and a man and women were sitting in that. Hopefully they are the rulers of this kingdom but unfortunatelywe none of us were able to see their faces.

We all went near to take a look at them. Suddenly a loud sound of thud was heard and someone caught hold of my hand tightly. I turned to see Aneet holding my one hand with both of her hands.

Wasn't it cute? Is she afraid?  I think she even didn't realise what she is doing. She didn't take her hand away from me yet and started walking with me. Well! I will tease her later.

My thoughts were disturbed by the one who pulled me inside a room. As Avneet was catching my hand, she was also pulled. We entered the room. Reem, Faiz and that Madan saw us and came inside the room.

They all ruined a wonderful moment. No I am not falling for her but I only wanted to tease her.

( Author: Are u sure?

Siddharth: haan! Ofcourse I am sure.

Author: ok fine. I thought of pairing you but seems that you aren't interested

Siddharth: WHAT?

Author: what what?

Siddharth: nothing ,now get lost.

Author: I won't! u get lost.

Sid rolled his eyes and I came back to the story . My fate I am having such hero. )

I know it was crazy but sorry readers,
you should tolerate your writer.

I saw the person who pulled me and was shocked.

Avneet POV,

Someone pulled Sid and as i was catching his hand I was also dragged.

Oh god ! I was catching his hand.

I left his hand suddenly and saw the person who pulled us. There stood a couple.

Arey! Now who are they ? I am meeting many weird people nowadays. Are they also weird?

Now my other friends also came. I turned to see Siddharth and he was standing shocked, fixing his eyes on that couple. The man gave Sid a charming smile.

I shooked Sid little and whispered in his ears.

Avneet: what happened dumbo?

He didn't respond.