CONFERENCE

Madan's POV,

Everyone was talking about the powers they got but I was wondering why I didn't get any powers yet.

Madan: but why didn't I get any powers yet?

Abhishek: that doesn't matter Madan. You can get your powers anytime today. It's just morning.

At that time someone knocked the door.

Vaishnavi: yes! Come in.

A man appeared. He bowed to Abhishek brother and said.....

Man: Conference in 10 minutes minister.

Abhishek: ok! We will be there.

The man left.

Abhishek: so dears, we have a conference in 10 minutes. All the members of POWERS RULE will be there. And now you all got your powers so you must join us.

Siddharth POV,
So At last we became the members of POWERS RULE. I have the powers of fire and Avu water.

Madan: Brother, but what about me?

Reem: chill Madan, you will get your powers today. You join us.

Vaishnavi: no no that will be violation of rules. Let him join us next time.

Avneet: so Madan will be alone. He don't know anyone here. I will accompany him.

What the hell? She is gonna be with him. No! No! This can't happen. Why is she caring about him this much? Is he an infant? He can't take care of himself or what?

I don't know why but I want to kill that Madan. I felt like someone squeezing my heart. I caught hold of Avneet's hand and said.....

Siddharth: This is your first day as a member of POWERS RULE. You can't skip this conference. He will take care of himself. You just come with me.

Before anyone could say anything, I dragged Avneet with me .

Now I came out of the room with her but where to go for the conference? Now if I enter the room again, everyone will insult me like something. This girl is also continuously glaring at me. Now what will I do?

Avneet: wow! Now came out. Where to go next?

Now everyone came out except that Madan.

Wow! Now I am saved from her questions.

We all followed Abhi brother and Vaish sister. We reached a big hall in the castle. Only selective people were present there. They were sitting on the floor. We joined them in the last row. Everyone saw us like aliens. Ofcourse because we are new here.

I was still holding Avneet's hand and she also didn't try to remove it. I was feeling very secure . I don't know why?

There was a stage in the front. It contained two seats. May be for the king and the queen. Abhishek brother went and stood near the stage. After sometime the king, Arjun arrived there. He climbed the stage and started welcoming everyone.

After sometime he came to the point.

Arjun: So , POWERS KILL started threatening us once again. They want to win our country. To be more exact, they want to win our powers. So they have send us a letter saying they are proceeding a war against us.

There was a complete silence in the hall. After a pause the king continued.

Arjun: we all know what happened the last time when there was a war between us. We had lost many people. This time we can't afford to lose many people.

The hall was still maintaining the pin drop silence but this girl, Reem broke it.

Reem: Then spy them.

May be she said that in a low tone but everyone in the hall listened it. I think she is gone but after sometime everyone started clapping except our group. The king had a wide smile . He called Reem through gesture. She was scared by the sudden actions of everyone but she managed to go to the stage.

Arjun: I was gonna say this only but Reem said that before me. I was worried about whom to select for this mission but now I think Reem is the correct person.

Reem's POV,

My eyes widened. I was totally in shock.

Shit! Can't I open my mouth. I always end in trouble. I got my powers just now and this king gave me the responsibility of a war. wow! Great! (sarcasm). Do he really wants me to die?

Look my friends are looking at me with surprise. Don't worry darlings, I am not gonna die alone.

Reem: I am very glad to know about the King's belief towards me but I am new here. I got my powers just an hour ago. I will surely spy POWERS KILL but for that I need my friends help.

Everyone present there started cheering up my dumbo group and my friends surprise changed I into shock. They were giving me death glares.

Wow! This is what I expected. I won't budge for their death glares.😉🤣😂

Arjun: Fine! So , Reem, Avneet, Jannat, Jaijeet, Siddharth, Faizal and Madan are going to POWERS KILL in two days.

They all stood up at last and smiled. Ofcourse it is a fake one.

That time Abhishek brother climbed the stage and whispered something in the King's ear. Then the king nodded his head indicating ' let's see' . I think he would be saying about Madan because Madan didn't get his powers yet.

Avneet's POV,
I am excited, shocked, scared and happy at the same time. I really don't know why I am happy in this situation. That dumbo is still holding my hand. When the king called his name he squeezed my hand and I felt that cute.

Now we are going to POWERS KILL to do something new but I am scared that we dumbos can create new problems anytime. This is not only about our lives, it is about the lives of many powerful people. I wish nothing goes wrong by us.
..................................................................................
Are you guys all fine?

Soooooo, A new chappy with a new content.

How was that guys?

Wanted to know more about your views.

Isn't everything in this story getting crazy ?

Is it interesting?

What will happen to Madan?

What will happen to Reem?

Will they move to POWERS KILL?

Will Madan get his powers?

WHAT NEXT?

Well I only know that.
But still answer me.

More to come guys! Just stay supportive.

I need your support more and more.

Vote, comment and share for updates.
Stay tuned for answers. 😎😍