POWERS RULE

Reem's POV,

I saw Jaijeet and Jannat coming towards me. I neither can't ignore her nor forgive her.

Why can't she just leave me? I am getting my sweet memories of dusky when I see her. Can't ignore, I even have memories with her but now it turned out to be disaster.

Abhishek: Reem do you know them?

He asked pointing towards Jaijeet and Jannat.

Reem: He is Jaijeet and I don't know about the other.

Abhishek brother was about to say something but Jannat cut him , she came near me and saw into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes and looked into the other side.

Jannat: losing our loved ones is the greatest loss for all. You lost your dusky because of me . I  know you think that I am selfish, Even I think the same. But you think that I acted selfish for feeding me but that's not the truth. I acted selfish to save my loved ones. I don't care if I die but if I didn't get blood from dusky ,I would have killed any one of you and I didn't had guts to lose my loved ones.

Now I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't decide what to do. I felt I will cry any moment so I moved from there and stood behind Avneet catching her hand. I was just looking at the floor.

Avneet POV,

I understood Reem. I think she needs me. Everyone was looking at her for an answer while she was in the verge of crying.

Avneet: we understand you Jaan. God knows after we get powers what we will be doing.

Faizal: YES! We should support each other.

All except Abinavi and jaan smirked at him but he didn't even budge.

Madan: We should also ask you sorry , we were also wrong. (Guilty)

Siddharth: Not we...... you and Avneet should ask sorry.

He said dramatically.  Can't he live even for sometime without troubling me but I also know how to handle him.

Avneet: You proved again you are a dumbo. We became friends again. And friends don't say sorry.

He rolled his eyes and others except Reem chuckled.

Jannat: Are we friends?

She asked excitedly but she also was sad.

Avneet: yeah

Then Jannat stole a glance of Reem and looked at me denoting ' what about Reem?'
I understood her and shook Reem . Reem looked at me and I gave her a assuring smile. Now I turned to Jannat.

Avneet: Jaan! Reem is hurt . That doesn't mean she will remain like that. She  need some time to come back to normal.

Madan's POV,

Jaan hugged Avneet and then it turned to be a group hug . Yeah! Reem was also there but she did that formally. She wasn't comfortable.  Avneet was right , she need some time. We broke our hug .

Avneet is so sweet . She was supportive for both of her friends. I like her.

Siddharth POV,

I was admiring Avneet. Isn't she extra sweet?. Then I saw Madan. What is his problem man? He is staring at my Avu.

( Author: my Avu?

Sid: My FRIEND Avu. I missed that word.

Author: oh! Really

Sid: yeah! Now go and write