The night

Faizal POV,

I had a very dreadful time neither I could speak to anyone freely nor I could sleep peacefully. Once everybody is asleep, I woke up Jai and Reem. As they knew the reason why I woke them up, they followed me out of the room without making noise.

We came out and were moving towards the library. We reached it but luck didn't support us. There were already two members in the library. We hid ourselves behind a book shelf.
We couldn't see their face . It was totally dark we were only able to listen their voices.

Person 1:  Yesterday someone has come to the library.

Person 2 :How are you so sure at that?

Person 1: oh dumb! look! The book DREAMY POWERS AND SACRIFICE is not in the place we kept . It is taken and read by someone else.

Person 2: Let it be. No one will come to know about the Royal diamond.

Person 1: but what if someone breaks it without knowing anything? The whole POWERS KILL will be destroyed. Many people have tried to break it.

Person 2: No one  will come to know where the royal diamond is kept but still I will guard it. You don't worry. And if someone comes to break it, he will be one of those prisoners.

Saying this they both went out.

Reem: Did you hear them?

Jai: They were talking something about a book.

Faiz: DREAMY POWERS AND SACRIFICE. let's find that.

We searched and searched but couldn't find that book.

Then I turned to see Jai and Reem. Reem was searching the book whereas Jai was sitting in a chair and reading some other book. He was drowned into the book. This made me mad at him. I went and snatched away the book from him.

Faiz: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP, THEN PLEASE MOVE AWAY FROM HERE.

Then Reem came towards us seeing the fight.

Reem: Jai, can't you be serious? He is already worried.

Jai: Not like that. Maybe we will get some useful information in other books too.

Faiz: oh really! Then tell me what useful information you got in this book.

Jai: I just started the book. It was written about Queen Eliza.

Reem: but we need to know about the royal diamond .

Jai: but let me check who is Eliza .

Faiz: just stop your stupidity Jai. If Eliza is the queen so she must be Mouni's mother.

We ignored the topic and again started to search.

After a while......

Reem: I don't think we will get that book.

Faiz: No, I won't give up.

Jai: Faiz, try to understand. From the past 3 hours we are searching that book. I don't think it's here.

Faiz: then how will we get to know about the Royal diamond?

Reem: I have an idea but don't know whether it will work out.

Jai: First say.

Reem: when both the persons were talking, One of them said that many tried to break that royal diamond.

Jai: but where will we find them?

Reem: dumbo! Of course they will be prison.

Faiz: Then we should reach the prison.

Jai: but it's not easy.

Reem: let's find some solution but now let's go back to the room. It's already 4.

We agreed and went back to the room and joined Sid, Avu and Madan who were sleeping.

At morning........

Avneet POV,

I am the one who woke up early in the morning. It's 6 am and I am awake whereas all others are sleeping. I turned towards Sid. He was smiling in his sleep.

Extreme cuteness here in his face. I want to sit here and admire him the whole day.

I came out of my thoughts, took my phone and clicked his picture.

Finally I am awake whereas all others are sleeping. No! No! No! how can they sleep when I am awake.

I stood up on my bed and started shouting my lungs out

Avneet: WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS. ITS ALREADY 6. LOOK AT ME AND LEARN.( excited )

Faiz, Jai, Reem and Madan woke up but not my Sid.

Faiz: CAN'T YOU KEEP QUITE? WOKE UP A DAY AND TAKING MY PEACE. (irritated)

He shouted at me showing an irritated face. I am sure he isn't normal.

Avneet: Why are you showing your hatred towards me in the morning itself? Why do you seem disturbed from yesterday?

Faiz: Why do you even care?

Now I feel bad at his talk but I don't want him to get guilty so I didn't showed my sadness out. I think Reem noted me.

Reem: Faiz! Just stop showing your anger to my Avu.

She came and hugged me. I hugged her back. After breaking the hug she gave me an assuring smile and I felt relieved.

Madan: I think Mr. Romeo is missing his Juliet

He said teasingly looking at Faiz but Faiz had no expression.

I don't want to disturb him anymore so I kept quiet. Not only me everybody kept quiet. Then I took a shower and changed. When I came out I again noticed Sid. He was still sleeping.

Let me disturb him. What if he also shouts at me like Faiz? Why did Faiz shout like that? His eyes were red. Didn't he sleep? What disturbed him? Is Jaan fine? Will Priya bring the lost pages?

Siddharth POV,

I woke up and the first thing I saw was my Avu. Whenever I see her in morning, I feel like flying . She seemed to be lost somewhere. I got up and went behind her. She was still lost. I explored the room to ensure no one is watching us. After that I back hugged her. She didn't expect this. She was about to shout but I closed her mouth. Then she realized it was me and calmed down.

She turned towards me and we had an eyelock. We had to break that eyelock by Miss. Reem.

Reem: Awwwww

Can't she Aww inside her itself.

Suddenly Avneet went towards the dining table to arrange everything leaving me alone to handle this girl, Reem. Reem smirked at me and I rushed to the bathroom.

......................................................................

Hi sweeties , Enjoyed?

Which part was special to you?

Don't miss the above picture ❤️

Will Faiz find out the prisoners?

Will Priya get the pages?

Is sidneet getting close?

What will happen to Jaan?

Who are the person 1 and person 2?

Stay guessing until your next chappy.

Vote and comment for fast updates.

Your author is eagerly waiting to read your comments and see your votes❤️