"I'll miss you x100!" I argued.

"I'll miss you x1000!" John protested.

"I'll miss you +10 of whatever you say!" I said.

"That's cheating," John complained, a hint of laughter in his voice.

"Not in my rules," I giggled.

"I'll miss your giggle," John said seriously, wrapping his arms around me.

I didn't say anything, just let him hug me. Maybe, if we just never jumped into out Ubers, we could live here forever. I could sell my house, we could live in this house and I could use my money to buy food. We wouldn't have to go to work, because we wouldn't have to pay for this house. If only life where that simple.

"I have something to tell you," John said, breaking apart from me.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" I screeched.

"No no no no," John said. "Maybe one day."

I blushed and then we both laughed it off, just avoiding the part about how you get someone pregnant. 

"So, anyway, I have some news," John continued.

"Mhmmmm," I said in a singsong voice.

"IwasabletoconvincemydadthatIcanlivewithyouandIcanbuyusacatchild," John blurted out.

"YESSSSS!" I screamed, violently hugging him. "I told you that you could convince him!"

John laughed and hugged me back. I GET TO LIVE WITH JOHN! AND WE GET TO HAVE A CAT CHILD! Me and John had been talking about it ever sense we officially got together, after our first date. We haven't been on many dates sense. But I suggested the idea after John had been complaining about his father being terrible, and how he could just not live with his father anymore.

John was forced to pay half of the taxes on his fathers house, even though he had been living in a dorm. Plus, he had to take care of his little siblings, make meals for everyone, clean the house, tend to the garden and walk the dog. The only thing his father did to help the family was pay half the taxes, John even had to buy groceries!

The worst part was that they weren't broke or anything, they just didn't get enough to eat because John had to buy food with the little money he earned from his part time job. John's father had a fancy job, he made tons and tons of money, but he wasted it all on cigarettes, alcohol, the lottery and gambling, leaving his children with nothing.

So, I suggested that he lived with me. John had asked his father, and of course his father didn't want him to leave. I wonder how John finally convinced him to let him leave.

"But, there are a couple conditions," John said, and we let go of each other. Lots of hugging today. 

"What?" I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"My dad says that I can't sleep in the same bed as you, and that he has to be able to visit whenever he wants," John frowned a bit.

"That's fine," I shrugged. "It's not like we would sleep in the same bed anyway, that's weird."

"Yeah," John laughed, trying not to blush. "I'm worried about him visiting us though. Like, what if he just walks into your house at midnight and sets up cameras everywhere?"

"*Our house," I corrected him. "And that's like- illegal. I think. So we could always file a complaint or something."

"THE UUUUUBERS ARE HEREEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING OOOOOUT AND GET OUTSIIIIIIIDE!" Eliza shrieked from the street. 

Me and John blushed. I mean, we had kissed like- once, in that one scene. But that was acting. Had we even kissed for real yet? I don't remember. I don't think we ever have. So the thought of us making out was very embarrassing. The thought of kissing John was very very embarrassing- I think my face might be turning into a tomato right now.

"Lets get you home before you explode," John laughed, obviously seeing me turning red.

-Time skip of a couple minutes brought to you by Elsa, ☁️✨🌨️❄️🧊✨☃️-

"So... um..." I said as we sat in the same Uber, squished together in the back seat. "Should we stop by your house to grab your stuff?"

"No. It's fine. I don't want to see my dad, he was really angry over our last phone call, when I finally got him to let me live with you," John said.

"What did you say to him?" I asked curiously. "How did you convince him to let you live with me?"

"Well- I got him so mad that he kicked me out," John said casually.

"What did you say?" I asked quietly.

"I'm gay," John sighed.

"No crap Sherlock," I joked. 

John smirked at me.

"Wow, that must have been harsh," I added. "For a parent to kick you out for being yourself."

"I did it because I knew that he would kick me out," John shrugged. "It was just a different way of convincing him to let me live with you."

We sat in silence for the rest of the ride, the car bumping over the rough rocky road and snow. Eventually the road smoothened into pavement and houses emerged from the distance. We arrived at my house, and John helped me out into the snow.

The Uber drove away and we both looked up at my house. My address was 1234, my house was a duplex, brick on the outside and mostly just wood on the inside. I led John up to the front door, unlocked it with keys I just took out of my pocket, and brought him inside. We both headed up the stairs that greeted us just as we entered the building.

I opened the door at the top, holding it open for John, who immediately headed for my small couch. I just remembered that he had been here before, when he had gotten sick. I had taken care of him for the day after he was released from the hospital.

"I call sleeping on the couch," John shouted.

"Dang it John," I complained.

"What, did you want us both to sleep in your bed?" John joked. Then we both realized what that meant and started blushing. 

"So, we'll have to find some more acting jobs soon," I changed the subject. "Wont be hard, the producers told me that they suggested you to a bunch of new movie producers."

"Yeah, meanwhile I bet I can get a part time job somewhere," John continued. 

"For now, why don't we just enjoy our time together?" I suggested.

"Sure," John smirked.

I sat down on the couch next to him and reached for the remote, but before I could I was tackled by John. We both erupted in laughter as we fell off the couch and onto the floor. I managed to struggle to my feet and back onto the couch. John pushed himself up onto me and I lightly pushed him off, still laughing.

We eventually settled down after our rough-housing. We where both still laughing about it when a voice interrupted us;

"Is this Alexander Hamilton?"

I was still laughing as I grabbed my phone, now just realizing that I had missed a call and this was the voicemail.

"If so, please respond immediately."

"Sorry, hold on," I told John, dialing the number. "Hello?"

"Ever heard of James Hamilton?"

(A/N You get a tray of crackers dipped in chocolate on top of vanilla ice cream if you can guess what happens next!)