TrEcE

A week later. I had been texting John so much, and Skype with him at least once a day. Its really nice to be able to communicate with him. Hes so kind, generous, caring, handsome. Wait handsome??!? 

I was taking a break from life, just chilling in my duplex, scrolling through Twitter. I then realized I had gained a thousand followers after the filming of my movie. I had thousands of comments on little off-screen moments that nobody else got to see, tens of thousands of likes on everything. Wow. I'm famous.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I was getting a call from an unknown person. Unknown person, probably one of those scammers, I hung up and kept looking through my stuff. A moment later, the same number called. I hung up again, getting irritated, and decided to play Cat Condo 43 now. Then I got another call. Same person.

This time I let my phone ring, and then listened to the voice mail.

"Please pick up the phone I know you're there. This is important," My phone said.

I sighed and picked my phone up, just as the number called again. I answered the call.

"This is Alexander Hamilton?" The phone asked.

"That depends, who's asking," I said.

"The director of the new television show 'Love during a pandemic'," Said the deep male voice through my phone.

"Then yes this is Alexander Hamilton, at your service, sir," I said.

"We would like to hire you. I saw your movie, and you did excellent," They said.

"Wait really?!?" I jumped up from my bed in excitement.

"Yes, really. I saw in your movie you kissed a male actor. All the actors I can find don't feel comfortable doing that, and in this production you'll have to. Your acting technique is also perfect for this film, and you meet all of our requirements," They said.

"Okay," I said, true, I did kiss a boy.

I was not really looking forward to kissing a boy that's not Joh- SHUT UP THOUGHTS! I was not really looking forward to kissing another boy, but if it meant memorizing words for money then I'm in.

"I'll email you all the necessary information, and if you know any other actors out there who would act in our film during Covid-19 please suggest them to us," They said.

"Yes sir," I smiled to myself.

"Bye," They said, and hung up before I could say anything else.

YES! ANOTHER MOVIE! I'M GOING TO BE RICH! And I should probably tell John about it. I quickly opened our texting group.

Hamilini: JOHN I GOT HIRED FOR ANOTHER MOVIE!

Turtleini: wow! Good for you! whats it called?

Hamilini: Love during a pandemic. Stupid name, but I don't care, I'm in a movie!

Turtleini: wait really? Thats the title? you sure?

Hamilini: *That's. Yeah why?

Turtleini: Because Eliza is in that movie too! And she said shes going to get me a role in it!

Hamilini: COINCIDENCES!!!!

Turtleini: Ikr

Hamilini: Well I hope you get a role, then we can act together and I can see you again.

Turtleini: that could be great! Maybe we could Skype in an hour?

Hamilini: Anything for you.