Chapter 3

I didn't get home till late so Demi probably went home and Sam was probably on my couch eating my chips. When I walked in that's exactly what I saw. Sam on my couch eating my chips.

"I'm going to bed." I said right as I walked in.

"I'm going with you." Sam said.

"No you're not." I said trying to close the door in his face.

"Oh come on! I want to hear about how the studio session went."

"Maybe tomorrow. Good night."

"Okay fine but I'm making breakfast tomorrow."

"I'm not eating the food you make. It's gross. Especially when you make pancakes. And eggs. And bacon."

"I get your point, whatever."

"We can go to IHOP. now go away I want to sleep." I said pushing him out of my room.

"Not without a kiss!" He said trying to push the door back open.

"Fine." I kissed him on the cheek and pushed him out. "Goodnight Sammy."

"Not fair. Goodnight bug."

Bug. What a cute nickname. I put my hair in a french braid and my pjs. They consisted of pink shorts with French Bulldogs and a white sweatshirt with a bigger french bulldog on it. It's my favorite set ever. Then I took off all my makeup, washed my face, brushed my teeth, blah blah blah all the night time stuff. Then I went into a DEEP sleep.

I woke up on the couch. How did I get here? I got up and walked into the kitchen to get a drink, but when I walked in I saw the worst thing I ever possibly could. Demi was sitting on the counter making out with Sam.

"Demi!" But she didn't answer. "Demi look at me!" I walked over to her and turned her around.

"Get away from me you slut!" Then she turned back around and kept on making out with Sam.

"Sam! Sam! Listen to me!"

"Shut up you whore!" And he continued on with Demi. On my kitchen counter.

"Ellie! Ellie! Wake up!" I bolted up as fast as I could and came face to face with Sam. "Are you okay? you're all sweaty and you were screaming."

"Um just a really, really bad dream." I said. I might even be crying.

"Tell me about it." Sam said holding me on my bed.

"Um, I don't really want to." I said. "Maybe some other time." I said laying in his chest.

"Okay. Wanna go get breakfast like we planned?" He asked with a little kid smile.

"Yeah, let me change first." I walked into my closest and picked out my Lana tank top, Jean shorts, sandals, and my white druzy necklace (above).

I walked back out and Sam was waiting.

"You look hot."

"Um thanks." My hair was in a messy pony tail and I had little makeup on so I saw no way that I even looked good right now.

"You need to learn how to take a compliment bug." That nickname again. I absolutely love that name.

"Well then Sammy lets go eat I'm hungry."

"Fine lets go. But I'm driving." Jack nsaid grabbing the keys.

"Good with me cause I suck."

We walked into IHOP and we were immediately swarmed with people. I heard a lot of screams and my name and Sam's name. I hugged and took pictures with a lot of them and so did Sam. And we got a lot of questions.

"Are you and Sam dating?"
"Is Sam you're daddy?!" I laughed at that one but I did not know how to answer the first and Sam saw that so he did.

"We are not dating. We are just reconnecting and making up for lost time." Sam told them. Then after he said that, the manager moved us to a private table.

Our waitress was a guy about our age and he was pretty cute, but not as hot as Sammy.

"Hey, my name is Jake. I'll be your server. What can I get for you to drink?" He was looking at me the whole time when he said that. He's flirting and Sam knew it.

Since my hand was on the table, Sam reached over and grabbed it. When he did I looked at him and gave him my 'are you serious' look.

"I'll just have a coffee. And could you bring creamer?" I asked.

"Sure." He seemed to have lost interest in me when Sam grabbed my hand. Whatever.

"I'll have the same thing." Sam said.

"Alright. Be right back." When he walked away I took my hand away from Sam's.

"What was that about!" I asked him.

"He was checking you out... And I didn't like it." He said looking down.

"Sammy, that's really sweet." I said.

"I try."

The waiter came back with our drinks ask we were ready to order. I got the chocolate waffles with a side of ham and Sam just pancakes, eggs, and bacon. How boring.

While I was in the middle of eating when Sam asked me a question.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"