Chapter 12

*beep beep beep beep*

I got up and turned off the alarm. Today is Brooklyn's assembly. We had to be up at the school at 1 and its 10 now.

I got in the shower and did all the shower-y stuff and shaved my legs since I am wearing a romper. Then I put on a bra, underwear, and sliders. Then I blow dried my hair. It took probably 45 minutes because it's so long and thick. Then when it was dry, I just pinned it back so I could do my makeup.

I did a brown and gold eyeshadow with a cat eye eyeliner with some really good mascara. Then I took my hair down and curled it. I put on my romper and walked out into the kitchen.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty." Tori said when I walked in the kitchen. "You look pretty." Harper was sitting at the table eating gold fish and coloring. "Would you mind getting Harper ready while I do? David is out getting the dry cleaning so he should be back in a while but we will need to leave pretty soon.

"Of coarse." I grabbed Harper and carried her to her room. "What do you want to wear? Do you want a dress or a skirt, or-"

"I want to wear what you're wearing!" Harper said.

"Oh really? Let me look." I looked through her closet and found a cute little denim one with ruffles and a little brown belt. "How about this one?"

All she did was nod. I brought her into her bathroom to do her hair. I put it up in a little half pony because it's a little thin. Then we went back into her room and put on her Sperrys.

"You girls ready?" Tori said walking into the living room.

"Yeah let me get my shoes and bag." I went into my room grabbed my bag and put my shoes on. I looked pretty hot I had to admit.

We got into the car and drove to the school. We got there at like exactly 1. I followed David to the gym or stage or wherever the assembly was. We met up with like the director dude or whatever and he explained how things would happen.

"Okay so Mr. and Mrs. Beckham we will have you talking about your donation to the school first, then when you leave the stage the teachers will come up and give Brooklyn his award. Sound alright?" The director asked.

"Pretty straight forward. Where an Ellie and Harper sit while we are up here?" David asked.

"We have reserved seats for all of you in the front row. That's where Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz will sit when they come in." He said with a smile.

The kids started filling the room. They just seemed to keep coming. This school has K-12 so there are a lot of kids. I sat down in the front row next to Romeo with Harper on my lap for now.

"How's school been?" I asked Romeo.

"Boring. We have done like nothing today." He said with a sigh.

"That sucks. Online school is a lot better." I said.

"You still have to do school!? I thought you didn't!" Romeo said shocked.

"Nope I still do school everyday." I like school. I don't really miss normal school mostly because I was bullied, but online school is a lot better.

The principal started talking on the stage and then Brooklyn sat down on the other side of me.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"My teacher wouldn't let us out because we were too loud." Brooklyn replied. "Hey Harps." Harper just smiled.

"Mr. And Mrs. Beckham!" Was all I heard the principal say. David and Victoria went up and started talking. It was all pretty boring money stuff until I heard one line.

"Can we have our whole family come up here please? Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, Harper and Ellie? Come on." David said. I looked at him dead in the eyes and gave him a death glare. All he did was laugh. I laid my bag on the floor and picked up Harper. I followed Brooklyn to the stage stairs and awkwardly walked to the center stage.

I heard cat calls and whistles. Then I heard some "get some Brooklyn!" Stupid teenage boys.

"As some of you know, this is my family plus one. Ellie Johnson is one of our close family friends and came from LA to England to help us out today. I just wanted everyone to know my whole family because of how much I love them." David said. Very sappy, but sweet. We all went in and gave him a big group hug.

"Mr. Brooklyn please stay on the stage." The principal said as we exited the stage. When we sat down she continued. "We would like to give this certificate of good person award to Brooklyn Beckham. This is for his school work, his friendliness, and just his overall greatness. This was voted on by the teachers and faculty at our school. Thank you." That's a weird award but alright. The principal and Brooklyn took a few pictures then they dismissed the students so we just waited. Brooklyn came back down and then one of his friends followed him from the bleachers.

"Hi Mrs. Beckham, Mr. Beckham." His friend said.

"Hi Jake, how are you?" David asked.

"I'm good thanks for asking. I'm Jake by the way." He said extending his hand out to me.

"It's great to meet some of Brooklyn's friends. I'm Ellie." I said.

"I know. I'm a huge fan." Jake said.

"He has posters of you in his room." Brooklyn said.

"Dude! You aren't supposed to tell anyone that! please don't think I'm weird." He told me.

"It's alright." I said.

"Can I get a picture?" He walked really shyly.

"Of coarse. Brooklyn be nice and take the picture." I said. Brooklyn took it easy, peasy, whatever.

"It was great meeting you. Are you staying for Brooklyn's party tonight?" Jake asked me.

"Yeah I'll be there. I'm guessing you will too." I said laughing.

"Um yeah I'll see ya there." Jake said walking back to class.

"Okay enough of school lets go get ready for your party." I said walking out of the school and back to the limo.