Chapter 9

We've only been on the plane for like an hour before I start to feel tired.

"Brooklyn I'm gonna go to sleep." I said.

"Nooo. I wanted to sit by you because I thought you would be fun." Brooklyn complained.

"Well, maybe later." And with that I went to sleep.

I woke up because a stewardess was shaking me.

"Ma'am, could you get your arm out of the aisle please?" She asked with a fake smile. She probably didn't want to be there. I don't really want to be on a plane either but whatever.

"Yeah sorry." I sit up and grab my backpack. Brooklyn is passed out next to me so I don't try to wake him up. I get out my phone to check the time. 2:47. Damn I've been sleeping a long time. We left the airport about 8 (at night) and I fell asleep around 9. When the lady waked back by I stopped her.

"What time will we be landing?" I asked her.

"Not for another 2 hours or so." She said looking at her watch. All I did was nod. I pulled out my computer and since there was wifi I decided to watch some Netflix.

I had watched 4.5 episodes of Gossip Girl before the captain came over the intercom and announced that we would be landing soon. I shook Brooklyn awake.

"What do you want Ellie?" He whined with his eyes still closed.

"Just wanted to say we'll be landing soon jeez." I said back. Instead of going back to sleep Brooklyn started to get all his things together. "Is it going to be cold when we land?" I asked.

"Yeah it'll be a little chilly but it shouldn't be too bad." Brooklyn replied. Luckily I packed my new jacket I just bought from Pink (above).

"Ellie, could you take Harper while we get our stuff together?" David asked me since we was on the outside.

"Yeah hand her over." I'm always up to watch Harper.

"Hey Harps." Brooklyn said extending his arms out wanting to hold her.

"What you doing she's mine." I said. Harper is too cute to hand over.

"She's my sister." Brooklyn said.

"Well, I'm like a nanny and a nanny's job is to take care of children. She is a children. So it is my job to take care of her." I said.

"I have no idea what you just said besides, nanny, job, and children." Brooklyn replied. I handed her to Brooklyn so I could check on Cruz and Romeo. Romeo was sound asleep but Cruz was wide awake.

"Hi Ellie." He said with a smile.

"Hey Cruz. Have you been awake this whole time?" I asked.

"Yep! Romeo bought me a lot of candy before we got on the plane!" He said standing on the seat now.

"Sit down." I said laughing. He was just rambling when the seatbelt sign came on. "Brooklyn, hand me Harper. She needs to sit back in her seat." He handed me Harper and I strapped her into her seat since David was in the bathroom. Victoria was on the other side of the aisle so I walked over to Cruz and strapped him in and made sure Romeo was strapped in. "Okay Cruz, the plane is landing and it might be bumpy but don't worry. It's not scary we are just landing okay?" I said trying to make it as simple as possible for a 9 year old. He was still bouncing up and down after i strapped him in. Then before I sat down I put on my jacket so then I didn't have to mess with it when we landed.

About 5 minutes later you could see the land and felt the bouncing of the plane hitting the runway.

"I'm so excited to be home." Brooklyn said.