Request: SCP Bryrio Wild Emotions

Okay! New chapter! I am sincerely sorry to Annereadel for how long this one took. I had to finished the other requests first and then I had college. Hope it was worth the wait though!

...Although, I might need to postpone the request for a Jyles x Bryan fanfic. I don't know what's happening right now but apparently it was something about Jon Jon and a younger girl, maybe? I'm not sure but I might have to postpone that request or not do it at all. I sincerely apologize to the person who requested it, but until whatever is happening is sorted out, I just... don't have the motivation or confidence to do the request...

...I-In any cases, this request was another SCP Bryrio. By the time I finished this, I would've already done Part 2 of the OoO Bryan harem oneshot so no need for that one, haha! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-

Request: SCP Bryrio Wild Emotions

.

.

.

"Welcome to the next floor!" Bryan cheered, hopping out of the elevator.

"I wanted to say that." Kayla pouted.

"You can say it on the next floor." Bryan promised which made Kayla feel better.

Xylo and Mario rolled their eyes in amusement at their antics. It might've been annoying sometimes, but in a place like this, these moments were bliss.

"So what SCPs are going to be on this floor?"

"Hmm," Xylo pulled out a notebook that they picked up on the last floor, "According here... I think there might be an SCP here but it's classified as 'Safe' so it shouldn't be difficult."

Bryan let out a moan of relief. "Finally something easy. If it had been another hard SCP, I would've blown up a wall!"

Kayla opened her mouth to say a tease when Bryan suddenly pulled out his gun and started shooting.

It took 30 minutes and Mario dying six times before they finally got Bryan to calm down. Xylo and Kayla were a little burnt on certain places but otherwise fine since their smaller size made them harder targets.

"Bryan... what... the... heck?!" Xylo panted.

"You killed me six times!" Mario shouted. "And you nearly turned the bears extra-crispy!"

Normally this is the part where Bryan apologized and explain his reasoning like, "I thought I saw/heard something", or "I was making sure the wall wasn't an SCP." But what happened threw the humanoid SCP and two bears off guard.

The brunette of the group started trembling and sniffling before tears started falling and a loud wail echoed out. This was not normal. Sure he can get dramatic and crazy occasionally, but this is a completely different level of emotional from the other times.

"I'm sorry!" Bryan sobbed. "I don't... d-don't know what came over m-me!"

His tears suddenly dried away. "All I could think of was how FRUSTRATED I was and I wanted to shoot something."

Before they could ask about the sudden mood change, Bryan suddenly went over to a wall and resumed crying. What the hell...?

"I didn't mean to s-shoot anyone!" The brunette wailed. "I'm such a waste of space...!"