05. - suna needs a tutor

*i did not draw this,, should have made a disclaimer since the start

*i did not draw this,, should have made a disclaimer since the start. my bad !!!

CHAPTER FIVE
❝suna needs a tutor❞

▀▄▀▄▀

THE SQUEAKS OF THE SHOES against the floors and balls bouncing echoes around the gym, the team has their full concentration during their practice as they have a game coming up with their rival school.

You heard some negative things about them as to how Aran describe them as "cocky sons of bitches".

You got up from your seat and made your way to the door across the court, thinking to yourself the towels you put in the wash earlier should be done by now.

As you made your way, a ball flew by you missing you by an inch. You looked over the direction it came from only to be faced with Suna grumbling. You sticked your tongue out at him, you never met anyone who is that determines to murder your ass. You wouldn't even be surprised if he admitted that he fantasises just beating you to a pulp as you would do the same for him.

A week has passed since you shared the adorable picture of him, the team put the picture up on their finsta which gain some attention to the quiet male, people start approaching him as their impression of him change after seeing the said, picture. Girls have been flirting with him lately, people approaching him more and Suna hated the attention he was given. Ever since then he's mad at you for sharing that goddamn pic.

Soon their volleyball practice ended and you went ahead and waited for Aran at the school gate.

Aran folded his towel into his duffel bag and checked his locker if he left any belongings before he leaves.

Meanwhile just a few lockers away, the Miya twins lectured Suna for supposedly failing his English lately, saying he needs to pass it or else he would be suspended from playing volleyball.

"I don't get why I need to learn English!" Suna groaned into the towel he was wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"I'm planning to just stay in Japan, there's no need for me to learn it." He put all his frustration into chucking his towel and aggressively zipped his black duffel bag.

"Well ya need to or else coach won't let ya play 'til those grades are up." Osamu reasoned as he zipped his jacket up and tucked his hands into its pockets.

Atsumu put his finger to his chin, looking up to the ceiling like he was thinking before he clicked his fingers as an idea popped into his head.