14. - simping over hands

CHAPTER FOURTEEN❝simping over hands❞

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
simping over hands

▀▄▀▄▀

CUTLERY CLACKING against ceramic plates, grownups capable of being wine aunts talking amongst themselves and two small naïve rascals giggling at whatever the hell they were watching on the television screen is all could be heard simultaneously. Despite everyone having a fun time, you try to enjoy the snacks in front of you and distracting yourself by glueing your eyes on your phone. You ignore the occasional burning glare from the male opposite you. It's obvious what he is thinking about, considering the earlier incident and just by the look in his eyes.

Both of your personal missions was not a success at all, you were so close to deleting that god awful of a posture and the hideous angle of a picture from his camera roll if it wasn't for those girls you thought were so angelic. Just a click away and it would have been only a problem for Suna as he couldn't even get past the phone security.

You thought of every single plan but none of them would be possible especially thinking you could be a professional hacker overnight and hack into his phone in seconds. As you realised that you were extremely bad with IT as you struggled to build a PC setup before,  only possible solution you had in mind is to attack him head-on and somehow take his phone out of his grasp and lock yourself in a room.

Yeah, that's a good enough plan.

You both gobbled up the snacks quickly, not forgetting to finish the glass of water to rinse out the taste and hydrate yourself especially with the upcoming warm weather.

After that, you both dashed to the hallway as you ran upstairs to resume your quarrelling. In a heartbeat, you sneakily took his phone out of his pocket like you were a certified pick pocketer before running to the farthest door in the house.

Suna thought you were mad for a second before he felt his pocket to be empty, a wave of realisation dawned upon him as he yelled out for you to come back but as expected you ignored him. As a last resort, he ran after you before you could even escape him.

If he noticed your plan just a millisecond earlier or perhaps a step ahead of you, there wouldn't be a wooden door between you two as a barrier. You could feel the vibration of the loud pounding from the other side as you laid against the door.

"Open the goddamn door!"

You let out a grin as hey, who can stop you now? As the screen light up, showing off the number pads it hits you. You still don't know his passcode and the only reason you got in was the touch ID. You groaned loudly, signalling Suna that there was a miscalculation in your plan.