Kuroo {Punishment} Part 1.

TW: 18+, degradation, non-con, smut, overstimulation, squirting, a bit of bdsm, Yandere
on god, if you don't like Yanderes why are you readin this?

Kuroo was your science tutor and your kidnapper. He had kidnapped you after a few tutoring sessions because Kuroo loved explaining science to you. It was his favorite topic after all. But once he thought it was the right time, he caught you. 

He did it in a clever way, calling you over to his house instead of your own. Giving you the excuse that he was kind of sick and didn't want to leave the house. And you offered to come over to not only study but help him out. 

You believed you both were becoming into great friends. And plus it is the least you could do after having to put him through the trouble of having to tutor your dumbass. You even blamed yourself for the fact that he was "sick"

But who would have thought that you would be stuck in a basement of your tutor. You sure didn't. You were tied against a bed in the corner of the musty cold basement. You didn't think this would happen. You didn't even know about Kuroo's yandere tendencies. But you did know you weren't going down without a fight. 

Your ears perk up to the sound of the front door opening. Your grip on the sharp object tightens, making a large cut on your hand. Blood dripping down your hand. You could care less though, You were going to get out of there. 

Even if you had to kill someone.