𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪 {𝓢𝓵𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂}

Part One...

Third Person Point of View

YN had a cat quirk, she was basically a neko. And she's a vigilante under the name of kitty. She's currently pressed against some cargo on the docks. She lets out hard pants as she surveyed the area. She has been running around killing the guys who've been selling girls off. 

YN leaned her head out from the corner to spot anyone. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized nobody was there. Using her quirk, her ears rotate in every which way. Trying to pick up any sounds so far. But there was none. She goes turns the corner unknown to a figure watching her. Her sharp eyes scanning a bit. But she was basically off guard. 

"What do we have here?" YN tenses up at the familiar voice. She swirls around to see Aizawa Shouta or Eraserhead. Her eyes widened in shock. "E-Eraserhead! What are you doing here?" The hair at the back of Aizawa's head began to stand up. The sound of his name rolling off of her tongue was smooth and clear. It had a small accent that he admired. YN went into a fighting stance, her eyes narrowed at Aizawa. 

Since she was a vigilante, Aizawa, who is a hero, would try to capture her and bring her into jail. A sly grin appeared on Aizawa's features as his eyes trail her body. 'The new suit fits well.' Aizawa's eyes run along her hips. He got finally got enough images of YN to fill all of his dreams. "I should be asking the same thing, kitten." 

YN narroows her eyes at the taller and older male. Her ears picked up some cars pulling up to the site. She glances at the direction of noise and then back at Aizawa. She wasn't aware of Aizawa's lingering gaze on her body because of his goggles. She lets out a huff, she lowers her hands. 

"Listen, Eraser. I really don't have time for this. I'll repay you if you let me go. I promise. I just can't go to jail tonight and I can't play any games right now." This spiked his interests. 

Aizawa quirks an eyebrow in curiosity. "A favor, huh?" She wanted to say 'Fuck you' but she didn't have time. "Yes, Yes. Anything. You can even put me in jail. But no promises if I get out." YN explains. Aizawa hums in thought. YN's tail swayed impatiently. Aizawa's upper lip lifts into a smirk. "I will hold you against your words." YN nods firmly and turns away from Aizawa. Before she disappears into the night, she says this. "I may be a sly kitty but I'm a honest one." She calls out. Unknown to Aizawa's eyes on her swaying hips as she ran to the site. 

A ghost of a smile on Aizawa's lips. "I know, Kitten. I was going to hold you to your words anyway. No matter my favor, you will do it. I will be sure of it. You will be under me." Aizawa's eyes became red, the use of him activating his quirk for a few minutes. He turns away and makes his way home. Where he begins to plan her favor. 

So we know about aizawa and toru right. He can't make her seeable with his quirk. It would be the same thing as YN (cat quirk) because he can't undo the quirk because it changes her physical form. Unless it's something they can activate, he can deactivate it. So for part two there will be a lot of kinks because this is Yandere Aizawa we are talkin about 

Kinks, Warnings: Tail Play, Toys, Degradation, Rough Sex, Marking, (i think thats it)