𝓘𝓭𝓸𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼

Delusional, he already has the names of the kids you will have. And if you can't have kids, well you both would adopt some.

He believes you both are meant for another once you guys lock eyes during his performances.

He would become interested in you and start to become your friend

He's clingy so you both hangout quite a lot and before you knew it, Midoriya's your best friend.

Possessive, he would get jealous easily.

When he saw you talking to your friends after the concert, he would be enraged with the fact that you weren't smiling at him. You weren't laughing with him.

So expect him to come and hug you from behind and smile at your friend. He would act as though he's your boyfriend when in reality you are his best friend.

He is a big thinker but sometimes his fantasies get in the way of that. So it's difficult for him to make decisions. But once he does he goes all out.

The day he kidnaps you is the same week he finds out about you getting close to a guy you meet. So he makes a risky plan of showing up at your house to get you.

But he has big brain so he wouldn't just force you to go with him, he would convince you

He is manipulative, he can always do something to make you agree with him.

One day he didn't want you to hang out with your other friends, He complained about being alone after watching so many scary movies

And he used the cute card to cage you in to staying home with him

He is a sweetheart, he doesn't want to do anything mean, he doesn't want to hurt you. But if he has to do something drastic to keep you in check, he will do it.