𝕺𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕴𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖘

So I am listening to some music to give me some ideas on how to start the list of Yanderes I want to write. Tell me if you like it. 

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴀᴍ
𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓪 {𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮}

𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕴𝖉𝖔𝖑 𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆 𝖝 𝖀𝖐𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗
Midoriya finds out that your going to one of his concerts and he prepares a song just for you. During the whole song, he never leaves his eyes off of you. And he calls you to the backstage to meet him. You both talk and he even gets you a drink. Unknowingly to you, it was drugged and you become sleepy. And he takes you to his home away from home in the country side. His hidden home, which was the opposite of his penthouse. 

Song: Smile MLP

ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
𝓓𝓪𝓫𝓲 {𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓜𝓮]

𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕰𝖝 𝕯𝖆𝖇𝖎 𝖝 𝖀𝖐𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕷𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓
You were on your way home from your job which was at a cafe around your house. It didn't take long for you to get home on regular nights. But that is when you don't have to lock up the store and today was one of those days. It was dark and you were going through a alleyway, the one you use every time you go home. You see a figure at the end of the alleyway but you pay it no mind. Believing it was just some random person but you are surprised to find your Ex, Dabi, standing their waiting for you. You were thinking of turning around but it was too late. You were mere inches away from him. So you began your plan of just ignoring him. Dabi lets you walk past him but he grabs your arm before you could leave. You are then forced to go home with Dabi, the threat of hurting you scared you quiet a bit and you did what he said. Dabi makes some small talk but you only answer with small retorts which irks Dabi. He pushes you against the wall and forces himself onto you. After, he snuggles up against you and claims you. 

Song: The Chucky Megamix

ʀᴜɴ
𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸 {𝓟𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽}

𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕭𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖔 𝖝 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕷𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓
Kuroo had kidnaped you and he comes in to check up on you. He was unknown to the fact that you were ready for him. And you lunged towards him with a piece of glass that you broke off of a glass cup. You manage to cut his cheek, a deep gash on his right cheek. And Kuroo licks his blood with his finger and punishes you. The torture of denial during intercourse but at the end he thinks of something horrid. Getting you pregnant with his child. In the end he allows you to cum but not after he cums into you a few times. 

Song: Sprawling Idiot Effigy

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓴𝓲 {𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾}

𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖝 𝕾𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗
After Shigaraki accident with his family, everyone has abandoned him but one person. You. His childhood friend, You been there for him through everything. But once you find out Shigaraki is turning into a villain, you begin to distant yourself. And before Shigaraki as a child knows it, you are gone from his life just like his family. You never left his mind as he grew up. And with the help of the league, he finds you and takes you back. 

Song: Melody Meme

ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ. ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ.
𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓼𝓪 {𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶}

𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝕹𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖘𝖆 𝖝 𝕾𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗
Nagisa is bullied most of his life because of his feminine features. He finds you in college in a group project, someone who didn't really care about his looks and the way he dresses. You even stick up for him when some seniors are bullying him. He grows attached to you. And never leaves your side. Many find it annoying or creepy since you are a good looking young man, and having Nagisa around made people avoid you. Which you didn't mind, you were more anti-social anyway. But in the background Nagisa is literally threatening people with the help of his childhood friend, Karma. All this to have you all to himself. 

Song: Aftermath- Caravan Palace 

-ɢᴜɴ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋꜱ-
𝓡𝓲𝓷 {𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼}

𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖆 𝕽𝖎𝖓 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖚𝖔𝖐𝖆 𝖝 𝕾𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕷𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓??
Rin has gotten a new bodyguard and it's You. He is intrigued by your seriousness and dull expressions. He now has the sudden urge to want to put a different expression on your face. Probably a face of lust. Yes. Lust. During the job, Rin tries everything to get you to blush or get a bit sexual with him. But it never works. But Rin finds out about your partner, Nagisa. Rin finds out that he is a complete polar opposite of Nagisa and begins to get enraged with the fact that you were giving someone else your lovely expressions. He kills Nagisa and forces you to continue to work under him even though you were busy looking for your love. And after a year of being close to Rin, you begin to grow slight feelings for him. But you are conflicted with the memory of you and Nagisa. And Rin has finally had it. He did something that made You forget all about Nagisa. 

Song: Dreams- ZHU and Nero

ʙᴀɴɢ ʙᴀɴɢ
𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 {𝓜𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓮}

𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕶𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆 𝖝 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕷𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓
Kirishima is able to give off hormones to make people mate with him. He uses this to his advantage when he finds you. You were just a kind village girl who works in a bakery. You found Kirishima in the forest when you were looking for some berries for a pie. You find him injured and help him back to health. And he repays his gratitude by being your friend. It is finally mating season and it's time for Kirishima to find a mate. He deems you worthy and asks you to help him. Which you do, unknown to what he means by help. Kirishima traps you into being his mate and carrying his child. 
Song: Rama Lama - Roisin Murphy

ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ
𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 {𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮}

𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕶𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖞𝖆𝖒𝖆 𝖝 𝕭𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖞 𝖀𝖐𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗
Kageyama is a demon prince and you are just a cute bunny folk. Kageyama comes across you when he is on his way to his castle. He is mesmerized by your beauty and elegance. And ever since that day, he would watch you. This whole thing will be in Kageyama's perspective. He watches you and follows you around. He steals some clothes and leaves small gifts that you enjoyed. And Kageyama vows to take you one day, all for himself. 

ꜱᴘɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪 {𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮}
𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖁𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝕬𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖜𝖆 𝖝 𝖀𝖐𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕷𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓??
Aizawa is a vampire who comes across you in his forest. You were just a small fairy, getting some special magic herbs for your magic shop. You are frightened to find Aizawa. His voice echoing through the forest. Surprising you as you tried to look for the owner of the voice. Aizawa is intrigued by your submissiveness and your reactions. After you give him a run for his money, he takes it upon himself to take you. Saying you were a diamond in the rough. And takes you back to his manor to probably make you his. 
Song: Pray for Me- The Weeknd

Please pick your favorite prompt.