"You don't?" Cocking an eyebrow he leaned forward, miniature clouds flew from his mouth, freed into the freezing air. "You know recently there's been a rat sneaking around. Normally we wouldn't mind...but....that rat got his hands on some information we don't want leaked." The grip on Kokichi's shoulder tightened as if reading their thoughts of running. Their actions were obvious, this was a warning. "Luckily we found them."

"F-found th-them? Congrats?" An awkward beat of silence, cowardly he averted his gaze from the other's piercing eyes. Instead, he directed his gaze downwards, the desolate concrete stared mournfully back at him. "Um...It was nice talking to you but I re-really need to get g-going." 

"Leaving?" A pink tongue slipped out, wetting his lips. Looming over Kokichi's small frame he bent down. Shivers raced up Kokichi's spine, hot air ghosted over the outer shell of his ear. "That's going to be a problem...Sorry little mouse but you have been caught."

Without a thread of mercy, he swiftly wrapped his hands around Kokichi's neck pressing into Kokichi's carotid sinus. It only took a few seconds for Kokichi to become unconscious. Eyelids fluttering shut, a loud thud echoed through the air, briefcase dropping, body collapsing into the stranger's awaiting arms. Almost absent-mindedly the assaulter rearranged Kokichi with practiced ease, plucked up the briefcase and pulled out a phone. "We got him."
From the corners of the streets, strangers watched with empty stares, a silent witness to the scene playing before them. They did nothing having seen this show repeated multiple times with different actors. To them, this was nothing more than a daily occurrence and certainly not worth risking anything for.

Lively spots of colours danced before his eyes just beyond his reach, the sharp glow emitted from the fluorescent lights burned his eyes. Muscles ached, fingers curling and uncurling, tugging on his restraints searching for a way to wriggle free.

"I suggest you don't even bother trying. Even if you managed to free yourself it would be pointless." Sharp golden eyes, navy blue locks, skin only a few shades darker than Kokichi's, Shuichi Saihira. They sat before him with an eerie presence of calmness. His briefcase lay hazardly open on the table, contents messily strewn across the wooden surface. "Pardon me where are my manners?" A honey sweet voice rang forth, taking Kokichi's silence as an invitation to continue. "Nice to meet you, I'm Shuichi Saihira."

"I-it's nice to meet you too, I'm K-Kokichi Ouma." Head ducked, gaze averted, a quick skim revealed all the contents of his case was still there. Peeking out from behind the veil of his bangs, Kokichi blatantly stared at Shuichi. Shuichi's head cocked to the side, a sliver of a smirk wormed it's way out, eyes narrowing in on Kokichi in a playful manner. For a man who did show their face to the public that often they didn't look half bad.

Scraping away the dirt from beneath his nails, eyes trained on Kokichi, holding a lofty air of elegance. "Lets cut to the chase, I'm going to need the information and where you got it from." Eyes glinted dangerously. "If you answer everything to my satisfaction I may let you go."

"Impos-sible." Dread pooled at the pit of his stomach, the walls seemed to close in on him. He could feel his lungs tightening up, suffocating him.  Each beating of his heart seemed to circulate another wave of terror through him. Unwilling his hands began to tremble. Think, his mind whispered, if they knew about Amami they wouldn't ask for the informant. Good, now calm down, analyze the situation.

"Hmm?... Why not? Are you uncomfortable or..." He left his sentence hanging purposely. Smiling at Kokichi with a knowing look of expectation. "I don't normally offer this but I think you will be quite willing to work with me afterwards." Black-clad hands slid forward a cheque of a million dollars, raising an eyebrow. Look don't you see, take it, his face seemed to say. However, Kokichi could only shake his head, he had no need for money.
Taking no offence Shuichi reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a set of photos, fanning them out across the tabletop. "Not your thing?... Then any one of them?" Scandliy clad ladies, lads and others were displayed. A bright rose-red flush dusted his ears, danced across his cheeks and tip-toed down his collar bone as Kokichi rapidly shook his head.
This time a faint trace of puzzlement trickled into his features. Nevertheless, Shuichi pressed on. Tucking away the pictures, he slowly pulled out three colourful bags of powder. A light chuckle resounded in Kokichi's ears, his heart skipped a beat. "I got to admit I didn't take you to be the type of person who did this. However...I guess you can't always judge a book by its cover." Shaking his head back and forth a bit, Shuichi looked up at Kokichi with a self-satisfied smirk. You could almost see the amusement flickering in those sunset gold eyes of his.