Interactions

The next morning when everyone woke up we all got ready as fast as possible as my mom made pancakes with fruit and other toppings. Thank you's and appreciating grins were flashed at my mom. We all ate then headed to school, stopping for Starbucks on the way. 

It was a usual school day so nothing too exciting there. It was a Friday though, so that was an upside. The school day wound up going by really fast today so another upside. 

When I arrived home my mom was home, but not my dad, it wasn't that surprising though. I greeted my mom and bounded towards my streaming room. Once I got into the room I started up my pc and got ready to start my stream. 

Before doing, so I tweeted out giving my small, loving fandom a quick heads up before I started the stream. "Hello chat! Hopefully, everyone is having a great day, and if not, hopefully, I can fix that for you."

Waiting for a few more people to join before I started up bedwars. Once The game loaded up I noticed a familiar gamer tag. Purpled. 

"Now this is going to be fun," I smirked at my webcam. 

Just as if it was fate, he and I's bases were next to each other. Quickly I got all the stuff I would need. Then rushed his base. Fortunately, he hadn't realized my presence till I had already gotten to his bed. when I got his bed I went back to my base, sparing him. Though he did try to hit me off, I just retreated. I went to get more beds, getting diamonds and emeralds on the way Of course. Unfortunately, while I was getting aqua's bed my bed got destroyed by none other than Purpled himself. 

"Bitch." I said under my breath, loud enough for my chat to hear though. F's and L's being spammed through chat, making me laugh. 

After a few minutes, it was just me and Purpled left. We began chasing each other around the map, attempting to kill one another. Finally, he caught up to me close enough to hit me. We were attacking each other, for what seemed like an eternity, but finally, I hit him off the ledge and won the game.

"FUCK YEAH BITCH!! SUCK IT PURPLE BITCH!" I shouted in pure joy, "Y'all, I hope someone clipped that because I beat the bedwars bitch." I laughed.

After a couple of hours, I decided to end the stream. saying my farewells and raiding Julli, who was chillin' on our smp.

The timeline

Lilith | @ notlilith_too

beat a purple bitch in bedwars today, feeling good. *Link attachment*

|

swag money | @ purpled_alt

So that was you. Chat was going crazy saying it was you. gg, I guess.

|

Lilith | @ notlilith_too

How about we have a fair match one day. on or off-stream, doesn't matter. Would you be game?

|

swag money | @ purpled_alt

Sure, just message me your discord so we can arrange it. 

|

@ user22

Did she just score a date with her streamer crush..?

|

Achilles | @ isnotcomingdown

She did, Our little devil is growing up.

Not the timeline

As I read the thread of tweets I eagerly sent him my discord. Laughing at some of the other threads of fans joking about how I grew up in front of their eyes, and how the small interaction between him and I was kind of adorable. I personally couldn't see how it was adorable but I was sure I wouldn't hear the end of it tomorrow at the art show.

After about ten minutes I got a discord notification. It was Purpled. I felt a smile grow on my face as I read the notification. I quickly accepted the request and started a real conversation with him.

The messages

Lilith
Hello :)

Purpled
Hi 

Lilith
This is not awkward at all heh..

Purpled
Well, it doesn't have to be.
It's only awkward if you
make it that way.

Lilith
True. I guess a proper introduction
would be nice. 
Hi, I'm Lilith, as you know,
I'm 16, and stream
on twitch sometimes :)

Purpled
See, that wasn't that bad. 
I'm Grayson aka Purpled
on twitch. I'm 17. 

Not the messages

He and I spoke for a while longer before deciding to hop off and do our own things. He was honestly a really chill person. And I'm also surprised we get along so well. It was honestly nice to speak to people outside of my main "clique." As much as I loved my friends I definitely needed to branch out more with other streamers. Having other people to stream with would be great.

I felt a sudden wave of sleepiness bound over me and decided to head up to my room and head off to bed. I was exaughsted from school and streaming. As much as I loved streaming it really burnt me out at times. A bit more than usual since I streamed three days in a row.

After changing into some comfy clothes and wrapping my arms around my favorite stuffed bear I quickly fell asleep. Not a single noise could wake me even if it tried. 

(A/N) Hi loves!! This is a shorter chapter, which I'm sorry for. I'm just a little tired today. Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter!! Have a great day/night! bye lovies <3

~froggie