Uh Oh pt.2

Lilith's pov

"Uh oh," Astelic whispered

"What? What's wrong?" I questioned both confused and concerned.

"Walli is live... And Gray is one of those viewers because he just raided him." She replied.

My heart dropped to my stomach when I heard that. I was scared, and I didn't know what to do. 

"Maybe they didn't hear it..? Calm down, I see the panic in your eyes," Astelic tried reassuring me, it definitely didn't work. 

"maybe..." I replied. almost right after I said that my phone went off. 

"Ignore it," Astelic spoke, she looked serious. 

"But what if it's my parents?" I said, knowing that wasn't the case. 

"Lilith. No. Just talk to me, stay on the call with me, and keep your camera on." She demanded. She was trying to calm me down.

"Oka-" I was interrupted by the sound of someone else joining the call. I looked at who it was, realizing it was Grayson. Panicking I left the call.

Astelic's pov 

I was trying to keep Lilith as calm as possible, and to not check her phone. It seemed to be working until he joined the call.

"Oka-" Lilith started, stopping at the sudden ring of Discord. Realizing who it was she panicked, going to leave the call.

"Lilith wai- shit." I tried stopping her but she was too fast.

"... Astelic..?" Grayson had turned his face cam on.

"Yes? I'm not going to spill any details so if that's what you're trying to ask don't." I stated.

"No, if what she said was true I want to hear it from her when she wants to tell me if she ever does..." He explained.

"Good. so what's up?" I sighed, relieved he wasn't going to push anything out of me.

"do you think she knows I heard her?" He asked. Was he really that dumb?

"She knows. I told her Walli was streaming and that you had raided him a couple of minutes prior." I responded, plainly. 

"So that's why she panicked?" He was that dumb.

"Yes dumbass. I wouldn't talk to her right now though. Just wait a couple of days." I rolled my eyes, answering his dumb question.

"but-" he began.

"Nope. No but's. Now, I'm going to go check on her. I'll talk to you later and tell you if she's okay." I stopped him.

"K, I'll talk to you later I guess." He replied.

Liliths pov *TW // panic attacks*

The second I left the call I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs to my room. I was panicking and could barely breathe. I didn't know what to do. I listened to what Astelic said and didn't check my notifications. I ran into my bathroom and slid down the door onto the floor. I just tried to steady my breath and calm down. I had tears running down my face from being unable to breathe. It was really bad. After a while, I was able to steady my breathing and get up off the floor. 

When I got back into my room I saw I had five missed calls from Astelic. Shit. She's probably worried right now. I decided to call her back to let her know I was okay. She picked up almost instantly. *tw is over*

"Hello!? Are you okay? I was really worried." Astelic answered, you could hear the worry in her voice. 

"I'm okay, well, I'll be okay. I had a panic attack, but I'll be okay I promise," I reassured her.

"Okay good, not the panic attack but that you're okay physically." She seemed a little less worried. 

"Yeah, I guess. I promise I didn't read my notifs, I saw the missed calls and called you back, that's all I did," I spoke.

"Okay good. Also, if you're up to it, tell Gray that you're okay too alright? he was worried when you left the call. It would make him feel better if it came from you as well." She informed me.

"Okay, I'll do that later. I'm going to go for a walk to clear my head. Love you, bye." I replied, hanging up.

I didn't actually go on a walk. It was way too cold out for that. I, instead, checked my phone. The notification I got before I left the discord call was from Grayson. Like I had figured. 

The messages

Gray 💜
Did you mean what you said?
Scratch that last thing actually
are you okay?

Lilith💫

Hi Gray. I'm okay.
I had a small panic attack
But I'm doing better rn.
I promise <3

Not the messages

Grayson's pov

Astelic had told me that when she called Lilith she never answered. That made me worried so I went against her orders and texted her asking if they were okay. I waited for an answer but my mom had called me to the kitchen for dinner. 

After eating I went back to my phone to see that she replied. I let out a breath I didn't even know I had. 

The messages

Grayson 👾
Did you mean what you said?
Scratch that last thing actually.
Are you okay?

Lilith❤
Hi Gray. I'm okay. I had
a small panic attack but
I'm doing better rn.
I promise <3

Not messages

I was happy she was okay. When I saw the "<3" I knew she was being serious, that's usually how you can tell the difference in her typing. I stopped worrying soon after I read those messages. After a while, I decided to go to sleep. The only problem was I wasn't tired. Once I was finally starting to doze off I got a call.

~~~~~

(a/n) Hello loves, it's currently 3 am for me and I have school in the morning, so that's great. I have a couple of chapter already written so I can upload those this week. I'm really trying to be better with school this semester so if I stop updating a lot you know why. I'm thinking I'll update 2-3 times a week. Also yes, a double cliffhanger. I'm a gremlin child for this.

~froggie