Intro & other things

Meet the characters:

Lilith - bisexual Twitch streamer.
Pronouns - she/they
Socials - notlilith_
Alt twt - notlilith_too
Zodiac - Virgo
Commonly found in her Basement while being a bedwars sweat, or screaming at horror games, and simping over random people on the internet

Astrid - nonbinary/pansexual Twitch streamer
Pronouns - they/them
Socials - asstrid_
Alt twt - asstrid_dos
Zodiac - Cancer
Usually playing minecraft on an smp their group made and swooning over an art student in their art class.

Achilles - asexual Twitch streamer
Pronouns - he/him
Socials - axhilles_comedown
Alt twt - isnotcomingdown
Zodiac - Aries
Commonly found watching anime outside of streaming and having hella jokes and stories.

Julli - lesbian Twitch streamer
Pronouns - she/her
Socials - rivers.jpg
Alt twt - rivers_alt
Zodiac - Taurus
Usually making chaos on horror games and minecraft, or making sarcastic comments.

Grayson - twitch streamer
Pronouns - he/him
Socials - purpled (also realpurpled and burpled but y'know)
Alt twt - purpled_alt
Zodiac- Scorpio
Commonly found messing with his twitch chat and being a bedwars sweat, accasionally hopping on the dream smp.

The rest of tired twt (astelic, walli, the entire group litterally) the entire dream smp, and a few other creators on the way.

Disclaimers:
This is not going to have anything that isn't platonic. Cuddles and stuff will be in this though, bc ✨cuddles✨. This story will include cussing, but anything else that could be potentially triggering will have a warning before the chapter begins.

Some stuff to know:
You'll learn a lot more about the characters as the story continues. Including how they got into streaming and some other fun stuff along the way. This book probably won't be a slow burn, but I'll attempt. I probably won't update super often once school starts up again because the American schooling sucks. But I will try as best as I can to get more chapters out as often as I can.

The spotify playlist:
It's about 25 songs to vibe to while reading :D *spotify is acting up so it doesn't give the playlist cover that I put but the default one, so it should have a purple picture with a devil horn silhouette*

The spotify playlist:It's about 25 songs to vibe to while reading :D *spotify is acting up so it doesn't give the playlist cover that I put but the default one, so it should have a purple picture with a devil horn silhouette*