Woah

Lilith's pov

I haven't streamed for quite some time, and with it being the Friday of spring break, I decided to stream again after my drama club meeting. Once I arrived home I hopped to the kitchen, greeted my mom, got apple slices and peanut butter, and bolted to my streaming room. I was planning on doing solo bedwars but had gotten the bright idea to play girlsgogames and coolmath. 

I started up my pc, opened slobs, set everything up, and then started the stream. I waited for people to start flooding in then began to explain what I had planned for the day. 

"Sup chat! Okay, so today we're going to be playing some coolmath and girlsgogames. I know, a throwback for sure. Anyways, let get started," I grinned, happy to be back. 

The stream went on for about an hour and a half, just playing random games, sometimes geometry dash & sometimes a princess dress-up game. It was always very funny regardless.

"Chat did that baby just die of sickness or what?" I laughed after losing a babysitting game when the baby was sick. The chat began flooding with people laughing and making fun of my failure.

"Okay, okay, one more round and if I lose I end the stream," I laughed. I was getting pretty sleepy but I was having a blast streaming. so that would be my sign. winning of losing.

After five minutes I lost, laughing at my stupidity and my mouse dying mid-way through the round. 

"Welp, that was my sign to log off for the night chat, not only did a dono make me wheeze, distracting me, my old mouse just died. I will see y'all in the next stream, cya!!" I exclaimed, raiding someone and closing off stream. 

I slowly made my way up the stairs to my bedroom, not even stopping for dinner, and plopping onto my bed, soon after I dozed off. 

Time skip

I woke up to my alarm remembering what today was, the day I would meet Purpled for the first time. time flew by so fast I almost forgot that we planned this a few months back. It was seven so I had time to get ready and clean up a bit before he got here. I knew he wasn't coming until around noon but I wanted to have extra time to prepare just to be sure nothing was out of place. 

My outfit for the day was an oversized striped sweater that reminded me of Tate Langdon, put a black skirt under it, tying it off with the jewelry I wear every day, and Converse. Once I finished getting dressed I did a quick skincare routine and bolted downstairs. 

"Morning hun you want a chai?" My mom greeted me as I sat at the counter. 

"Yes please, also did you get my prescription refilled?" I asked, grinning.

"Look at you being on top of everything. Yes, your Adderal is already in your bathroom, did you not see it?" She rose her eyebrow.

"Oh, I changed and did my skincare in my room this morning so no I didn't. I'll take it before I eat breakfast," I explained.

"Well someone is awful hyper this morning," my dad laughed from behind me.

"I haven't taken anything yet AND I get to meet purpled so there's a lot of reasons to be hyper right now," I giggled.

"Right, right. so are the others coming when he is or no?" he asked.

"They're coming at some point. I'm not entirely sure when though. Also, we won't wreck the house I promise." I further elaborated on the plans for the day.

"Okay, well I should be getting to the office, bye kiddo." he frowned waving bye.

"Bye, dad!" I smiled, taking a sip of my chai.

"I'm going upstairs for a minute to grab my phone. I'll grab your meds and phone too if you'd like," My mom said walking towards the stairs.

"Yes, please," I replied realizing I hadn't grabbed my phone from my vanity. my mom nodded as a response, leaving me at the counter drinking my chai. 

"Alexa, play come a little closer by cage the elephant," I said, remembering all the memories tied to the song, the lunch club being the best and worst one tied to it. 

"Tunes this early in the morning?" My Astrid laughed standing behind my mom along with the others. I must've not heard the doorbell or knocking.

"You know it, here come and sit guys," I replied pointing to the stools next to me. 

"Here is your medicine and phone, I will be in here making snacks for you kids. Y'all can do whatever it is you please," My mom said handing the objects to me. I popped the pill in my mouth and took a sip of my drink.

"What snacks are you making on this fine Saturday Mrs. Y?" Julli asked, plopping down in her seat.

"Just a bunch of finger foods and what not, are y'all hungry? I can whip something up real quick," My mom offered, she loved cooking for us, it was kinda her love language.

"Yea, I could eat," Achilles replied, everyone else nodding in agreement.

"Okay great, I'll make some blueberry muffins, you five can go hang out wherever while I make them," She grinned. With that, we all walked to the backyard and climbed into the clubhouse my dad build when we were six.

"This place really never changes. everything is the same as always, minus the pictures and seasonal decor," Astrid spoke looking around the rather large playhouse.

"Never has, never will," I replied fidgeting with the friendship bracelet we had all made each other when we were little at summer camp. 

"This is literally our childhood home. If this ever got destroyed I would simply pass away," Nessa spoke.

"Yeah, I'm so glad you transferred back to our school. It was never the same without you," Achilles grinned.

"I am too. Private school was not my forte," She laughed.

"Oh trust us, we know it wasn't," Julli replied causing us all to break into a fit of laughter. 

The next few hours consisted of impatience and giggles before purpled arrived. 

"Okay purp will be here in a bit so let's go inside and wait," Astrid spoke turning their phone off and standing up. 

"Aight," I spoke also standing up, everyone else following in suit.

after about twenty minutes there was a knock at the front door, we all perked up and sprinted to the door, them of course making me answer it. Before opening the door I took a deep breath. I reluctantly turned the lock getting yelled at quietly by Achilles ushering me to hurry. As I opened the door I was greeted by a familiar face. Purpled. 

"Woah," I spoke, at a loss for words. I couldn't believe I was meeting him finally.

~~~~~~~

(a/n) BYE, I FEEL SO BAD FOR NOT UPDATING OMG. HOW IS EVERYONE? HAVE YOU EATEN OR DRANK WATER? GO DO THAT IF NOT. AND IF SO I'M PROUD OF YOU. I'M STILL PROUD IF YOU DIDN'T DON'T WORRY. Anywaysss. Yes, I left y'all on a cliffhanger and will be disappearing for another 6 months /j . Also, thank you so much for 20k+ it literally means the world to me. Love you all cya!

~ froggie