This Again?

Lilith's pov

It's Sunday meaning the last day of the short weekend. I hate Sundays, almost as much as I hate Wednesdays but not quite. Astrid and Achilles were MIA, my parents were on another trip, and Julli had a date with a girl in her history class meaning I was by myself until then. It wasn't all bad though. I had been talking to Grayson a little bit. He was surprisingly easy to talk to. He was also so effortlessly funny, which I enjoyed.

I decided to listen to some music and tidy up my room a bit. I opened up Spotify and started playing my usual playlist. As I was cleaning Beamin by Quadeca started playing. I began singing a bit and dancing around my room. I kinda felt like the main character not gonna lie. After cleaning my room I had basically nothing to do so I decided to chill in my streaming room and hop onto Bedwars for a little bit. I was planning on playing alone until Grayson had asked if I wanted to play with him, Wallibear, and Astelic. I agreed and we all joined into a call together.

"Hello!" I grinned, I hoped I wasn't annoying them or intruding at all.

"Hello, Lilith," Grayson spoke.

"Hi!" Astelic and Walli greeted.

"Oh right, this is the first time Lilith is talking to you guys, oops," Grayson laughed. "Um okay, Lilith meet Astelic and Walli. Astelic and Walli meet Lilith? I don't know how this shit goes." He continued.

After the short introductions, we began to play. Ironically when our third match began Purpled and I's bases were placed next to each other.

"This again? What the fuck." He spoke.

"Well if that isn't a destined rematch I don't know what is." Walli joked.

"This is gonna be fun, again," I smirked, laughing. "Wait, are any of y'all streaming right now? I totally forgot." I asked quickly.

"I am," Grayson spoke. I nodded in response, even though they couldn't see.

As the round went on, Walli got Astelics bed, astelic got killed by the red team, Grayson got Walli's bed, I killed Walli and Aqua. Once all the beds were gone Grayson and I were the only people left.

"Again?!" I laughed.

"Destiny. I'm calling it now," Walli added.

"Maybe, I mean- AH WHAT THE FUCK!?" I spoke, getting shot with a bow, "YOU'RE WEIRD FOR THAT GRAYSON." I fumed.

"Hey now! It's not weird if it's a streamer doing it." He laughed at my anger.

"From one streamer to another Grayson. YOU'RE WEIRD." I exclaimed, not having it.

"Well, you're not dead yet. You have a chance." Astelic spoke.

"Does she though?" He smirked.

"Bitch-" I spoke.

We chased each other around a bit until we finally started hitting each other. I had a slight leg up until I literally just walked off the map. I wasn't paying attention and walked towards the edge and fell off.

"WHAT THE HELL? THAT'S IT. I HATE BEDWARS!" I screamed.

"Damn, I didn't even get to hit you off. You just fell for me... I mean fell off for me." Grayson spoke, laughing at my stupidity.

"That's not fair!" I joked.

"You really just feel. Not much I can do about that." He joked.

"You put up a good fight Lilith," Astelic chimed in.

"Thanks, Astelic, really makes this situation better." I rolled my eyes.

We all played for a while longer until we all decided to hop off, Leaving Grayson to end his stream.

Discord Messages

Lilith
Thanks for inviting me to play today. Hopefully, I wasn't intruding or anything.

Purpled
Of course, it was great playing with you. And you weren't a both at all.

Not Discord

Grayson and I continued chatting for a while longer until he had to go. I decided to stream after I ate dinner and do a just chatting stream. I cooked myself some spaghetti and headed back to my streaming room.

After about twenty minutes I finished my dinner and set up my stream. That didn't take too long, fortunately. I started up the stream waiting for people to join, greeting them as they came in.

"Hello chat! Tonights going to be a chill stream, maybe we'll do a q&a again, I dunno." I smiled at the webcam.

By saying that I got lots of hellos and other things. After talking with them for a moment I saw a comment in chat saying, You and Purpled have been interacting a lot, it's kinda cute tbh. I cringed realizing how many people probably thought the same thing as them.

"So uh, Content creators interacting shouldn't be cute unless they're actually flirting. As much as I love y'all it's a little weird how you guys ship content creators solely because they interacted publicly once or twice." I shrugged continuing to look at chat for their responses on this topic.

"Anyways, ask more questions, and stuf- Wait, I have a three day weekend this week. I don't have school tomorrow... Poggers." I grinned, breaking my silence.

Why are you and your friend group called the mythology crew? I read from the chat, "Oh! We're the mythology crew because both me, Achilles, and Astrid had mythology-based names or origins, and Julli, like the rest of us, loved mythology when we were younger springing the mythology crew." I grinned.

Where does your's and Astrid's name come from in mythology? I've never heard of them before. "My name is from Jewish mythology, and Astrid's name is from Norse origins. Technically Astrid's name isn't mythological but we put it under the umbrella because Ástríðr is what it derives from and Ástríðr is made up of the elements of beauty and god." I explained.

Do you have a song that has a specific memory attached to it? "Yes, I do, it's not a good memory but it's a memory. The song is All I Want by Kodaline." I nodded.

You look like the type of person to have daddy issues of some sort. My hand flew over my mouth so fast. "Um... You aren't wrong there." I laughed into my hand.

Chat is so fucked tonight- "They are, but it's all good because they're entertaining." I spoke, rolling my eyes.

Opinions on people saying awooga purpled every time they see me? Grayson typed in chat, I didn't even know he was watching. "Oh, hello Grayson. Um, being honest, you said it first so I blame you for the Awooga Purpled shit." I rolled my eyes, "Also, I want a rematch. You didn't even win fairly, it was my idiocy on why you won the game." I continued.

See!?! It's cute I read from the chat. "It's banter, you guys. If you watched his stream today he won in a rematch because I walked off the edge of the map. It's not cute, I was making a joke. I love you guys, but I don't want y'all telling me certain things I do whilst interacting with my friends are cute." I responded.

After the chat became filled with things like that I decided to stop the stream and just go to bed. As much as I enjoyed streaming I didn't like how my chat got so worked up over me interacting with another content creator. I was definitely going to speak up on this more another time, but for now, I was going to sleep. I grabbed my cats, Luna and Selene, and headed off to my bedroom.

"Night babies," I gave a tired smile and gave them little kisses on the head. Not too long after I fell asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡

(a/n) Hey loves! So writing in other character's perspectives is really hard, so I might stick to writing in Lilith's perspective as much as possible. But this chapter is kinda related to things I see constantly in our fandom, and other fandoms I'm in or have been in. A lot of times when creators simply interact with other creators, people think that it's "cute" and stuff, but they're simply speaking to a mutual. It's quite sad because shipping creators can actually tear friendships apart, and it's just really sad to see it happen. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day/night bye loves!!

~froggie