Mary cleared her throat as she looked between the two and decided to not opt in on the prodding her Alpha was doing to the young woman. "I have prepared for tonight's meal a smoked salmon drizzled in a creamy dill sauce, a butternut squash medley and a fresh salad tossed in oil and vinegar with a light pepper and salt seasoning. For dessert, I opted for individual peach crumbles which may be complemented with homemade vanilla ice cream if you so choose."

"Thank you Mary." Jason said with a nod.

"Thank you." Elizabeth added in earnest as she watched her plate fill with the food in perfect portions.

Mary quickly departed the room, leaving the two of them alone together once more. Jason watched her closely as she took a bite of the salmon and savored the flavor in her mouth, it was exquisite.

"So you were saying..? Why are you an Omega?" he asked returning to the topic immediately, and placing his glass down so he too could begin eating.

"I would think it's obvious." she scoffed at him, taking another sip of her wine and only giving him the smallest flicker of her eyes before she resumed eating, trying the squash medley now.

"Well... I would like an explanation on how you derived it." he added in interest, his tone holding the faintest mark of a mocking manner.

A sigh erupted from her lips and she dropped her fork on the plate so she could utilize her hands for her next words, "I'm not the Alpha. Obviously." She said as one pointer finger began to depress the other in the air. "I'm not a Master Beta. I'm not a Beta. I'm not a Gamma. Im not a Delta. I'm not a Warrior. I'm not a Scholar. I'm not an Oracle. I'm not a Healer. And, I'm not a Doctor." with each I am not, another finger was marked, until she was using each hand individually from each other. "That only leaves the one role left which I am capable of and could fit in the description of, which is the Omega. The poor fragile souls left to take care of the young and raise others children." she said with an eye roll, before picking up her fork and beginning to eat again now that she had satisfied his request for information.

"Omegas are also servants. They cook and clean as well.." he said adding, his eyes alluding to the room Mary had just disappeared into. "But, you don't clean well from what I have noticed. And, I doubt that you can cook as well as this...So," he said with a sigh and a smile, "perhaps you may just be more suited for handling children."

"Well, gosh. I hope I can live up to your expectations." she said with another eye roll and then making a mix of the squash and salmon on her fork before popping it into her mouth.

"I'm sure you will." he said, however entirely meaning it in a different context than from what she was inferring.

"Thanks boss." her tone trying to draw an end to their conversation with one another, and it being clearly ignored by him.

"However, I think Geoffrey failed to mention another role that exists within the pack." his hand going around the glass of wine and drawing another sip from it, watching her intently.

"And what role is that?" she asked slightly frustrated with having to go over the same topic that she had focused the better part of her day on rote memorization.

"It's nothing to be concerned about. Consider it inconsequential." he said with a wave of his hand, and then going back to eating.

"...I did learn, however, that I could raise myself in rank." she said looking at him steadily.

"Is that right?" he asked in interest, a smirk once again forming on his lips as he looked back at her. "And how would you do that?"

"Well.. I could challenge you." her stare attentively watching him.