14 + Small A/N

(Steven's p.o.v)

Steven ran through the halls, screaming for help. "White! Blue! Yellow! Help!!" He started getting tired and slowed down. Steven tripped and ended up face-first on the floor. Aquamarine smiled and laughed. "Yes! I can finally complete my plan!!"

Steven started inching away from her, the fear on his face becoming bigger as he moved further away from the gem.

(White's p.o.v)

I was sitting in Blue's chamber, talking with Yellow and Blue about our colonies, when I heard a scream. I instantly became alert and scared, worried that Steven could've gotten hurt. "Did you hear that?! It sounded like a scream." Blue and Yellow shook their heads. "I could have sworn I heard a scream that sounded like Steven.." White Diamond went quiet and thought for a moment. While White was lost in thought, the scream happened again, this time startling Yellow and Blue. Yellow poked White to try and get her out of her thoughts. "White!" Yellow said, looking somewhat scared.

"What is it, Yellow?" White sounded irritated, at her thoughts being rudely interrupted.

"Blue and I heard the scream just now. Do you think we should go check on Steven?" Yellow asked, waiting for White's decision.

"Yes, I think we should go check on Steven, we need to make sure he's okay."

The diamonds stood up and walked out of Blue's chamber to look for Steven.

They started walking down the halls, calling out Steven's name. "Steven? Are you okay? Where are you?"

White heard the scream again. "Blue, Yellow! I think the screaming is coming from the hallways outside of Steven's room!"

Blue nodded. "Then let's go, what are we waiting for?"

White, Blue, and Yellow started running down the halls, anxious and worried looks on their faces.

(A few minutes later)

We arrived outside of Steven's room only to be greeted by a horrible sight. Steven was cowering in the corner of the hallway with a blue gem hovering over him, weapon drawn. Blue and I gasped in shock that someone would try to hurt a diamond. The aquamarine heard the gasp and turned around. When she saw us, she summoned her weapon and pretended to be nice.

"Hello, my diamonds." The aquamarine said with a fake smile on her face.

Yellow spoke up. "What were you doing to Steven??" The Aquamarine looked nervous. "Oh, you know, just.. Uh.. I was helping him!!" Yellow stared at the aquamarine like she didn't believe her. I decided to speak up. "If you were helping him, why did we hear screaming?"

"Uh.. he was just a little nervous, that's it!" Aquamarine smiled, hoping the diamonds would believe her lie.

I decided to speak up. "I think we should ask Steven what actually happened, we are also going to bubble you so that you won't make Steven lie to us. If what you were saying was the truth, we'll let you out of the bubble." Yellow Diamond poofed Aquamarine and bubbled her.

We sat down on the floor next to Steven. "Steven, what happened? You can tell us anything."

Steven sat down closer to us and began his story, after he was done telling us what happened, we were pretty shocked. "I can't believe she would do such a thing!"

Yellow nodded. "We should do something about it at once!"

"Steven, can we see your gem so we can heal it?"

Steven lifted his shirt and we inspected the damage. "Wow.. It's nothing that we can't fix." Yellow charged up a little of her electricity and healed his gem.

We went back to talking about what we should do until I looked over to Steven and noticed that he was yawning and becoming sleepy. "Steven, why don't you go to bed, we'll have our pearls make sure that no one tries to attack you again tonight."

"Okay." Steven smiled sleepily and trudged into his room.

A/N: I'm thinking about releasing a Steven Universe human au book but I don't know if it would get read. I'm also having trouble thinking of a plotline for that fic, if you have any ideas for plots for that fic, please comment them! I'd love to hear ideas for the fic.