5 - Getting used to the new pink diamond

(3rd person p.o.v.)

Yellow and White looked shocked. "Her son..? What is a son?" White asked curiously. A small smile would come across blue's face. "A son is the organic male offspring of a human, but in this case, he is the offspring of a gem, so I guess that would make him half gem.."

Yellow and White would nod their heads, taking in this information. Yellow spoke up. "Does he have a name?" Blue nodded happily. "His name is Steven!" White attempted to pronounce his name. "Ste-von??"

"No White, it's pronounced Ste-ven," Yellow smirked at White.

"Should we get Pink's old room prepared for him?" White asked. "I believe that would be good." Blue smiled. "I'll tell the pebbles to prepare the room."

(A few minutes later)

Blue entered Pink's old room, carefully holding Steven. Blue diamond walked over to the bed that she had the pebbles make, and gently set Steven down. Blue smiled at how fast Steven got comfortable then thought to herself. "I wonder if he will have diamond eyes like us or have normal eyes like a human..." Blue sat next to the bed watching Steven and wondering when he was going to wake up.

Steven woke up and opened his eyes for the first time. He saw blue and made a noise, trying to get her attention.

"Oh, my stars! You're awake!" Blue exclaimed in shock. "I wonder what your eyes look like.." Blue carefully picked up Steven and held him up to her face. "Hmm.. It looks like you have normal human eyes.."

Blue placed Steven in her hair loop and walked out of Pink's room to go to her room.