8 - Spending time with White pt. 2

(3rd person p.o.v)

White carefully held Steven and smiled. "Wow.. He's so small..." She held him up to her face and took a good look at him. "I have a feeling that he will be a good ruler of homeworld." Steven squirmed in her grasp. "Shh.. It's okay..." White told him in an almost whisper. Steven calmed down.

(Quick A/N in the middle of the story: in this book, white's pearl looks totally different than the white/pink pearl we know, in this book white got a different pearl with a different design, I will put a photo of her at the beginning of this chapter)

"Pearl,"

"Yes, my diamond?"

"I want you to come over here and meet my little starlight." White held out her hand for her pearl to stand on. Once her pearl got on her hand, she brought her up to Steven.

The pearl would stay silent for a few minutes then speak up, "He's really cool, my diamond." She would then ask to be let down, which white did.

White would go back to looking at Steven and eventually get bored. "Wow.. babies don't do that much... This is starting to get boring"

(Timeskip brought to you by yellow pearl's nasally voice)

Steven would start to squirm and cry quietly. "Shh.. it's okay." White would attempt to calm him down but it didn't work, it made him cry louder. "What's wrong, starlight? Please tell me so I can help you!" Steven turned pink by now and White started to freak out. "Why are you pink?! This isn't your normal color! What should I do?"

Her pearl would start talking. "My diamond, may I give a suggestion. You could call Blue and ask her for help."

"That's a great idea, pearl! She probably knows what to do!" White went over to the communicator in the corner of the room and called blue and waited for her to pick up.