35. Beautiful Protection

Erin stared at the sleeping Xander.
She cannot believe she was married to the person sleeping next to her. His proposal was not fancy, but it was something she cannot forget all her life. It was intimate and sincere. Everything about him is memorable.

She smiled with contentment deep inside.

"Hmm..." Xander moved his lips as she continued to trace his face.

"I love you." She murmured and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead.

Xander secretly smiled. Erin is the beautiful thing that has ever happened to him. Erin then awarded both of his cheeks with a kiss that ignited his whole being.

"I love you," Erin murmured again, the warmth hit his face and he can't stop himself now that he was fully awake.

"I love you," Xander said surprising her and in seconds, she was pinned to the bed as he was kissing her deeply.

"Hmm..." She moaned and grabbed an ample of his hair as their desires heightened. Just like that, a simple touch turned to the next level.

Xander made her crazy, so as she to him. His touch was burning her skin as she continued to moan. Her tiny, naughty hand roamed around his body and down to the sacred area that made his breath hitched.

"You will regret doing that..." He warned her with a smile.

"That would be the only regret I am looking forward to..." her comeback, she cannot believe she just said that.

"Sweetheart!" Xander said and stopped as she climbed on top of him.

"That's so bold of you..." He was dazed while looking up to Erin. Her eyes were sparkling as if she was up to the challenge.

"Show to me what that regret is..." She uttered.

"I'll do." His short replied as his hands start undressing her.

Erin has no doubt. Xander is a man of his words. He helped her fix her messy life. Willard Ferguson and his family were punished accordingly. The forgiveness he asked from her will take a time to come, or maybe not, she thinks Will's deceit is unforgivable even if her father's company is already okay. Will has done enough damage to her being physically, mentally, and emotionally.

"What are you thinking?" He asked noticing Erin spaced out.

"I'm just grateful for all the things you have done for me and to my father especially our company."

"I'll do it over and over again for you, sweetheart." He whispered and kissed her exposed neck wishing it could erase all the bad memories Will had caused her.

"Touch me," he murmured between kisses. Erin did not wait to be told twice as she obliged. Her little hands do wonders as it travels down his body. He sucked her neck of the pleasure and she moaned in response.

"Xander..." It was a melody to his ears he wants to hear for a lifetime.

"I love you..." He said as he straddled her. Her hair was all over the sheet but she was amazingly beautiful staring at him.

"I want you..." She begged and later, she gasped as he pushed inside her.

Xander completes her. Their breathing raised as they both ride up and down. Locked eyes, bond as one, together they reached the climax.

Xander planted a kiss as they lay next to each other, panting, sweating, and naked.

"Thank you." She uttered with a smile on her face.

"Sweetheart, you don't s, ay 'thank you' after making love," Xander said making Erin chuckled.

"No, it's not that. Thank you for being my beautiful protection." She said staring at him. She was more than grateful to meet someone like him. He met Xander in a life and death situation and from then on, he always comes to her rescue.

Xander reached her hands, kissed them, and said, "I will be your forever protector."

"I know." She gave him a peck on the lips, but Xander planned otherwise as he gave her a searing kiss that leads to another wonderful night.

Xander woke up without Erin by her side. He can't anymore imagine life without her. The bed is empty and cold, so he immediately searched for her but she was not in the room.

"Erin?" He continued looking for her, she was not in the kitchen either. The villa was too quiet, his heart pounded. Where could she be early in the morning? Not so early when the clock reads eight-thirty as she passed by the living room.

He was about to dial his phone when Erin peeped at door and called him. She was in the art room all along.

"I searched for you everywhere!" Xander said and hugged his wife in relief.

"I'm full of paint!" Erin said as she pushed him.

"What did you do early in the morning..." He stopped as the piece at the center mesmerized him.

"That is beautiful!" Xander praised her. He was lucky to have a talented wife.

"I can't believe I could finish a piece in three hours."

"Wow! That's incredible." Xander walked closer.

"Come closer. Let's look at your art together." He said extending his arm to her.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Xander said as she hugs Erin's back. He will not be tired of praising her works.

"You should name it," Xander suggested.

"I named it already... Beautiful Protection. It's my gift to my husband." Erin gave him a wonderful smile after that.

His heart swells with the beautiful gift his wife has given him.

"Please let me know what gift you want from me in return?" Xander asked her.

"Xander, you are the best gift life has given to me, my beautiful protection." Erin kissed him and softly slapped the paint to his cheeks.

"You will pay for this my dearest!" Xander warned as he touched the sticky paint.

"I will pay you handsomely." Erin winked as she sprinted away from him.

Soon after, the room was filled with laughter as they were chasing each other.

THE END