21. Double Trouble

Her body was pressed next to him as they were staring at each other in silence. Their faces were half-inch apart while carefully restrained their breathing.

"All clear." The man said in his walkie-talkies.

"All clear." The man from the other device replied.

Erin did not sense the danger earlier, but with the situation they were in being stuck together in the corner says they were in trouble. She pressed her forehead to him while she closed her eyes when she heard the static of the walkie-talkies device very close to them.

She held him tight waiting for the sound to be gone. Later, she opened her eyes only to meet his and realized that she was far more dangerous. She distanced her face from him, but he stopped her. His hand was at the back of her neck and it was enough to bring back the desire she had for him earlier.

"Xander..." Her next words cannot anymore be heard as she was oppressed by a kiss.

Her head was spinning of desire as she feels her body burning and tingle. They were dripping wet but their burning bodies were enough to warm them.

"Hmm..." Erin moaned and pushed Xander until they are in the farthest corner. He was sitting on the ground while she was on top of him. Their body was on fire and it made her crazy as if she was yearning it for too long and finally, she was able to do it now. She grabbed his hair at the back of his head while she was grinding on top of him. He moaned at that. Xander started kissing her neck and Erin liked how his hot lips touched her sensitive skin.

"I'm going crazy." He murmured trying to calm his breathing, but how can he calm down when he's at her neck drunk of her scent?

Xander was surprised when Erin's hand touched his stomach. It leaves a burning sensation on his skin and he was afraid to let her continue doing that, so he grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Don't." He said and he saw how she was embarrassed by her doing.

"I don't think I can control myself if I will let you continue touching my body." He explained and Erin was glad he said that.

Xander carefully parted her hair leaving her neck exposed in seconds. She stiffened when Xander sucked her neck and made her moan of the sensation. He stopped because her reaction makes him want to do more.

"We need to leave now." He said and Erin was a bit disappointed. An expression she failed to hide from Xander that made him chuckle.

Embarrassed, Erin decided to stand up but he was fast to stop her and whisper, "Your bed is better than here."

Erin was flared with excitement. Her heart was thumping like it wanted to get out of her chest. Those were just words but she can't stop her imagination to run wild for a while.

"We need to get out from here alive." Xander was holding her left hand now. Seeing her hand locked with his, Erin was in relief and she was sure that she is safe.

"When I told you to run, run like we are chasing our dear life," Xander said and she nodded. She will do her best to follow what he just said.

Erin will give her one hundred percent trust to him like he was always asking before.

"Ready?" Xander tugged her arms to get ready and she took a deep breath waiting for her signal.

"Run!" And they were running with no turning back. The rain has stopped and it was the coldness of the night slapping her face as they were running.

Xander was two steps ahead of her and she was at the back staring at how tight their hands were locked together. The warmth of their hands was enough for Erin not to shiver hard, but the cold wind is slowly entering her body and she remembered why she was in this place.

Erin learned a bitter revelation earlier from Angel and she needs to know the truth from Will. She was wishing that everything was just a lie while she was on the way to the port. She was devastated and did not expect Xander to be in the place. She should have talked to Will, only to end up kissing Xander in the dark corner. A kiss that erased all the pain she was feeling during the day, she was not even guilty that she was openly showing her desire for Xander this time.

"We're almost in my car." He said and all she can see was his back being doubled. She was dizzy, but she can't give up from running.

"Five more steps." He said in between breathing and she gave his back a smile when her world was spinning and she can't see anything as it turns black.

Erin was burning with fever, and Xander was driving his car back to the villa like a mad man. He did not know that she is already sick, thinking her burning body earlier was because of their making out. He was selfish to only think of himself, his desire when it should be her safety first.

Xander laid her down on her bed and did not hesitate to strip down her wet clothes. He decided to just leave her undergarments while he was searching for dry clothes in her closet. He settled with a satin gown, so he can easily slip it on her. The remaining challenge is how he will remove her undergarments. He decided to slip her gown first and he can remove her brassiere next as it's already covered. He thought it was easy, but it was already been three minutes and the little hook was still stubborn. It was finally unhooked, but his breath hitched when he saw the two mound freely poking the satin gown.

"This is a very difficult mission." He murmured. The next task is even more complicated.