Hanging out with the gang

At The Kitchen

Yoongi rolls his eyes as he starts making breakfast. It smells so gooood, Jimin says practically drooling now. Yoongi giggles as he serves breakfast. Thank you Yoongi-ah! The three boys say at the same time again. Yoongi smiles as he eats.

I'll do the dishes since we bothered you at 4 in the morning! Tae says while chuckling nervously. Me and Jiminie will take you out today and bring the other three along! Jungkook smiles showing his bunny smile.

awwww, you guys don't have to do that! Nah, but we want to, so can we? jimin asks. I guess....but don't take me anywhere y'all don't want to or buy me anything, I'll buy it. ahhh- Yoongi, let us do it! you never let us do anything for you. jimin says while pouting. Fine, fine! Just this time, yoongi finally agrees with the olders. Yayyyy! jimin and jungkook says in unison.

What Jimin changes into:

What Tae changes into:

and what jungkook changes into:

You're not gonna change yoongi? jimin aks

You're not gonna change yoongi? jimin aks. Why would I need to dress up? you're not taking me on a date...are you? Yoongi fires back. Jimin smirks and lifts yoongi's chin up to make him look straight at his eyes. I can if you want me to, babe~. Yoongi freezes at the olders actions but then Tae barges back inside the house. Guys hurry up we still gotta pick up Hobi, Jin, and Namjoon! we're coming! Jimin says acting like nothing happened and leaves.

He's gonna be the death of me. Yoongi says now that he's alone and covers his face in embarrassment. Tae comes back and grabs yoongi's wrist and takes him to the car. You're taking too long. Sorry!

After they pick up Hobi Jin and Namjoon

Where are we going!? Hobi asks excitedly. We're going to the Amusement Park! Jungkook says excited as hobi is. While Tae drives them there they talk about the rides they'll go on. We're here! Taehyung is my partner! Jungkook says while smiling. Tae smiles back and leaves with Jungkook. Me and Jin are partners obviously. Namjoon states which makes Jin laugh while they leave. Yoongi you're my partner than!! Hobi says pulling yoongi with him.

Jimin glares at hobi and pretends to be hurt. Yoongi-ah you were supposed to be my partner! hmph. Fine I'll just go by myself. Jiminie come with us than! pleaseee? Yoongi begs. Jimin rolls his eyes. No you wanna be with hobi so go. Jimin walks off by himself, making Yoongi feel guilty. C'mon yoongi! hobi says holding yoongi's hand and runs towards one of the fast rides.

Jimin sees them holding hands so he randomly holds a random lady's hand. Umm hey? The lady speaks up while being confused. Hey, beautiful~ how about I take to all the rides. It's all on on me. Jimin says while kissing her hand, making the lady blush as he takes her.

Jin and Namjoon just watch jimin trying to compete with hobi and laughs. He's so gullible. Jin says while laying his head on Namjoon's shoulder. He sure is. Namjoon says back and puts his arm around Jin's waist.

What do y'all think about this so far? Anyways the Next part is gonna be about Jimin getting mad and starts to yell at Yoongi and hobi, so if you don't like that you can skip that. Even though it's probably gonna be cringe and not violent-
Word Count: 582 words