40. This Means War

Start from the beginning

Natatsha came and stood next to him. He was still the only person who could see her and he was okay with that.

He had divided his fighters into groups, the largest and most powerful group intended for the Lycan Kingdom. He would start with them and then send smaller groups to the other areas. Enoch's werewolves would get the second largest group. He wanted to be there personally when they were exterminated.

When he was ready, he nodded to Natasha to open the first portal. He watched with a content smile on his face as she spread her arms and a rift appeared in front of the largest group. There were about three hundred modified weres in that group. He doubted he would need more for the Lycans. These were the meanest fighters he had ever seen, with a bloodlust that had been amplified by the serum. At the moment, his strongest empath, Norman, was controlling them. He had planted one seed in their minds.

Kill everything you see at command.

As the rift got big enough for them to walk through he nodded to Norman to push them to go through the portal and into the Lycan Kingdom. One by one they walked through the portal. When fifty had walked through, Natasha shifted the portal to another area in the Lycan Kingdom. When that fifty had gone through, she did the same until all three hundred had marched through.

With a happy sigh, he turned to Natasha and smiled at her. He would let her rest for thirty minutes and then she would open the portals to the Werewolf Kingdom.

Oh, what a happy day.

After Enoch's Werewolves, he would go after the rest of the werewolves. Then, he would go down his list until all the areas he had marked were done.

Soon. It would end soon.

*

Galan was in his father's study when the chaos started. He heard Tempest's voice in his head and his Lycan roared within him. "Galan, we are under attack."

He looked at Aida and saw that she had received the same message. Her eyes had turned white and she seemed to be communicating with someone. After a second or two, they returned to their natural brown and he saw such ferocity in them that he was glad she was on his side. She turned to him.

"I have alerted the others. They are ready," Aida said to the people in the room.

They immediately rushed out. They had been ready for this for a while now and it was go time. Their plan was simple. The elderly, women and children who could not fight would be teleported to safety as soon as the attacks started. They would be kept there until everything was over.

Those who could fight would fight. While the intention was to save as many lives as possible, they did not know how plausible that would be. They rushed out of the house and watched as a portal opened ahead of them, gasping at the sight that met their eyes.

Large creatures walked calmly out of the rift that had been torn in the air in front of them. It was clear that they had been werewolves once, but now they were something else. They were huge, with elongated canines and massive arms and legs, having increased size from what they should have been. They carried the striped WereSabre colours across their werewolf like bodies, their heads larger than was normal.

Galan counted about fifty creatures before the portal closed and they stood there in a group, watching them.

"We have fifty here," Galan said to Tempest.

"Same," Tempest immediately responded, "but it looks like there are more scattered across the kingdom in equal numbers."

"All those who needed to go have left. It's the warriors and the fighters that remain," Galan reassured her.

"Good, because I think it's about to hit the fan," Tempest said.

"I love it when you talk dirty," Galan said with a chuckle.

It was at the exact moment that a single cry arose from across the Lycan Kingdom from the groups of intruders, a challenge of war intended to strike fear in the hearts of all those who dared to think they could stop them from annihilating every single one of them.

A moment of silence followed before all those in the Lycan kingdom raised their voices in a similarly enraged roar of challenge, showing they would not go down quietly.

When they quieted a couple of seconds later, both sides suddenly raced towards each other in a blurred flurry aimed at ending this once and for all.

________________

25 December 2020

..............................

Happy Holidays everyone. Wishing you a wonderful day.