I'm WHAT?

After a few minutes of staring at myself in the mirror I heard people walk into the dorm. The voices were loud and cheerful as they greeted each other. I cautiously poked my head out of the bathroom and looked at the new people. There were four new people. One was short with black hair. Another wasn't much taller than the first. He also had black hair and he had a very young looking face. The next has medium brown hair and a small mouth with plump lips. He seemed kind of awkward but was extremely beautiful. The last was a face I admired. It was Jhope. I sighed. I was so relieved to see him.

I slowly walked out of the bathroom. I was immediately greeted by Jhope. He walked over to me and picked me up in a friendly hug. I felt so comfortable him next to him. "Hey good to see you here" Jhope smiled wide at me then turned to the others. "This is the new member, Rin" He said. The other bowed to me and introduced themselves. "annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jimin" The shortest one said. "I'm Jin and that in Jungkook" The one with the medium brown hair said smiling at me. Even his smile was freaking beautiful. Even though I was posing as a guy, I couldn't help but feel jealous. I wanted to be as pretty as Jin.

I bowed to them all and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Rin. Or at least I am Rin for now." Just then Jhope put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. "That reminds me" he said looking down at me, "We need to take you the Big Hit to pick out a name."I nodded and he took me out the door. We got in the group's van and headed to the company. I looked out the window and sighed. It was already night. When I had taken my nap I had slept all the way till 11pm. I looked over at jhope who was writing on a scrap piece of paper. He handed the paper to me without looking at me.

I took the paper and read it in my head. I Know It read. I looked shocked as I wrote my response. Know what? I wrote. I handed it back to jhope. He wrote on the paper and passed it back. You're a girl. I froze in terror. Was I not going to be in BTS
anymore? Was he going to rat me out to the CEO? Was that the real reason he was taking me to Big Hit. I felt tears begin to fall over my cheeks. Jhope reached his hand over and wiped a tear away. I looked over in shock. He wasn't looking at me but I
could clearly see his face turning pink. "jhope..." I croaked, "I'm I getting kick out of the company?" Jhope looked over at me in shock. He shook his head frantically. "No no no" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight, "You aren't going anywhere.
Gwen and I are going to make sure you stay in BTS for a long time. We really are
just going to get you a stage name." He smiled. I began to cry louder into my lap.
"Yeah? Was that bad?" Jhope asked. I sighed into
my lap and sat back up. "That is beyond good" I stopped crying.

When we got to Big Hit the CEO had us come into his office right away. He seemed way to excited to have me in BTS and he didn't want me to wait for anything.

"So here is what we were thinking. We want to give you an interesting name but a
simple one too. Ri is a bit to feminine for a guy in BTS." Jhope chuckled quietly as
the CEO spoke. I tried my best to ignore him to keep myself from laughing. "Ok how about these" He handed me a paper full of simple stage names. I looked down at
the list. All the names seemed so odd and didn't fit me. Then I felt Jhope looking
over my shoulder. He pointed at a short name on the paper. "That was one they
were going to give to V. You should use that one. It fits you." He smiled. I looked down at the name. Lex. I didn't even need to think about saying yes. I nodded at jhope
and agreed to the name.

I was now Lex.

The ride home was full of quiet joy. I sat thinking my name over and over again. "Lex" I whispered to myself for the billionth time. Jhope laughed next to me. My cheeks turned pink. "I'm surprised you agreed to that name. You didn't seem into any of the names." He looked over at me with a smirk. I turned pink and looked down at my lap. "I liked it because you picked it out. I trust you and admire you so it was nice to be named by you." I panicked in my head. How could I have actually said that? TO JHOPE? I must have been crazy. Jhope reached his hand over and began to play with my fingers. He flashed his bright eyes at me. "You know" He began, "You would make a very pretty girl if you were in a girls group." I smacked his hand and frowned. "I am a girl" I whispered harshly. I laughed the loudest I had ever heard and winked at me. "Don't take advantage of your knowledge." I glared at him. He ruffled my red hair, "I won't. I promise."