48. SHOW THESE BASTARDS (18+)

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" He says loudly.

"Hey Justin, Billie here, I uh..."

"Yeah, hi."

"...I wanted to call because of what you said recently."

I hear some riffling sounds and he takes a little while to answer.

"Yeah, yeah just-"
"Okay, what again?" He finally manages to focus on the call after reorganizing his stuff.

"When you called me the other day about all the rumors 'n shit."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I don't really give a fuck and I wanna show me and my life the way it is. I don't wanna act like I'm someone else but me-"

"But-" He interrupts.

"No. Let me finish." I sigh.
"Jordan is a part of my life now, people will have to deal with it, goddamnit."

"What does that mean? You wanna tell me something here?"

"Yes, man. I wanna tell you, that I will show her as much as I did before. I won't hide her. What could happen, huh? Nothing."

"But they think you are gay, Billie. That's a reason to lose everything. Everything you've achieved-"

"Justin! You don't decide whether I share her or not." I cut him off.

"But Billie, you know I am only trying to protect you, right? It's the best for you If you keep i-"

"We're together, okay!" I snap.

"Oh my god. Billie. This is serious." He sighs loudly.

"What? Because you just want money? If you really cared about me, you would just let me love whoever I want."

"Okay, listen..." Justin groans.
"If you think that's the right thing then what do you wanna do now?" I can hear the sounds of him leaning back in his chair.

"Just act like everyone already knows. Just take her hand and pass the paps like there's nothing to worry about. How many gay celebrities are out there, huh?"

"Many. But you see the hate they get? I just want you to be safe, Billie!" He blares.

"Okay then let me show her to the world." I silently say.

A loud exhale echoes through the speaker.

"Alright."

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"Do whatever you want just promise me you're gonna be fine and please don't force your tongue up her throat on the first day."

"Not in front of the paps, no." I chuckle.

Jordan starts kissing my neck out of nowhere, making my breath hitch a bit.

"Alright Justin, I gotta go. S- see you." I stutter.

"Okay, Sure. Just know that I just want the best for you but I guess you have your own power and that, let me tell you, is really strong and matters a lot. Love you, Billie." He speaks.

"Love you too."

I can't keep the smile inside anymore and all my joy beams out of my body, breaking free.

Jordan POV

"What did he say?" I ask Billie after she ended the call. I mean, I heard what she said but I don't know everything.

"I said that I don't care about the others and that I am going to show you how much I want." She responds.

"But he didn't like it."

"Yeah, well I just told him everything and said I am gonna be 'safe' and all. He has to accept it." She smiles at me.

"I'm glad." I tell her and give her a long kiss while pulling her head down to me.

I turn back around on her so that my back is pressed agains her front and her arms go back to rest my stomach.

Billie's hands snake further down from stroking my belly under my shirt, to slipping into my underwear.
I gasp at the feeling and arch by back into her while holding onto her arm tightly.

"I wanna make you feel good again, baby." She whispers into my ear.

"No." I pull her hand out of my pants.
"It's your turn."

As much as I hate do resist her touch, I want to make her feel good now. She deserves it more than me.