71. SPLISH SPLASH (18+)

Billie POV

I somehow couldn't fall asleep properly. I mean, how am I supposed to when you're making out on the kitchen counter and then the next second you just stop and go to bed... that can't work.

"Baby?" I whisper into Jordans ear as I move to hover over her, kissing her neck all over the place.
"Babygirl." I repeat, not slowing down my kisses against her skin.

She shuffles from under me and breathes out, not waking up though.

"J? Baby?" I say again, pecking her forehead this time.
"Baby, baby, baby." *kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

"Mhh." Jordan groans, turning her head away from me.

"Baby, come on. Do something with me." I pout, kissing her again and again.

"What do you want."

Her eyes stay closed, her hand going up to wipe her face.

"Take a bath with me, bunny." I stay hovering over her, waiting for an answer while studying her sleepy face.

"Hm?"

"A bath. Just us. Please." I mumble into her neck, unable to slow down my kisses.

"Now?!" Jordan asks, opening her eyes.

"Yeah... why not? I mean I'm leaving soon, Baby."

"Okay." She grins, grabbing each side of my face and pulling me in.

I slide my tongue into her mouth and let it move in sync with hers. She eventually pulls away, opening her eyes slowly.

"Okay then go, get everything ready."

"Fine." I groan, sad that our kiss ended... again.

I stand up and make my way over to the nightstand first before I slowly wander into the bathroom.

I look at my screen and see the time. I mean, I knew it was still late because I didn't sleep at all, but not that it was that late.

04:26

I already know that I'm going to hate myself in the morning because of my lack of rest.

I walk to the tub and turn on the water, making sure It's not cold, but also not too warm.

As I look through the cabinet, trying to find a good bubble bath, I hear Jordan trying to call out for me.

Jordan POV

I keep calling Billie's name but she can't seem to hear me. Whatever, I would've had to stand up from the bed sooner or later anyways.

I stand up and bead towards the bathroom, hearing the water already fill up the tub.

"Billie." I say again, opening the door - and stepping in - to see her sitting on the closed toilet with her phone in her hands.

"What do you need, Mamas?" She asks, looking up at me and away from the bright screen.

"What time is it?

"Around 04:30, why?"

"Because we shouldn't be running a bath at that time! There's people trying to sleep in this house, Billie."

She stands up and walks over to me, smoothly sliding her phone into her pocket on the way.

"Hey." Billie softly speaks, looking into my sould through my eyes.
"Do you understand that I need to have you all to myself for at least a few minutes of the day?-"