40. TRY ME, (DONA)HOE

Billie POV

I wonder why Jordan is taking so long in the kitchen and I decide to look for her. I stand up from my seat, putting my burrito down and heading for the kitchen.

Theres no one there and as I get closer to the living room, I hear loud voices.

"What the fuck?"

"Girl, what do you want?"

I stick my head through the door and see Jordan holding her arms up Zoe.

"Jo! What's going on?" I barge through the door, questioning their actions.

"Zoe is talking shit about me!"

"Yeah right, tell your 'baby', go on!" Zoe yells at my girlfriend with an attitude that I have never seen from her.

I take a step closer.

"Zoe?!" I raise my voice, not knowing what's going on between these bitches. (Jk, I love them)
"What the fuck, y'all?"

"She said things like: 'She is using Billie' and that I am fake and want all the attention on me." Jordan tells me.

"Girl, shut you stupid mouth!" Zoe yells again, pushing Jordan hard. Jordan reacts and pushes her back even harder, not putting up with what she's done.

I flinch and immediately go between the two of them, 'throwing' myself in front of Jordan and pushing Zoe back by her chest, grabbing the collar of her shirt. She clenches her teeth and looks at me with devil eyes. Fuck. This is not the Zoe I used to know.

"Zoe! Don't dare to touch her one more time or you'll have to deal with me!" I don't give a fuck that she's my bestfriend right now. If anyone dares to touch Jordan like that, it's over.

"Ey, Billie!" Finneas pulls me back swiftly.

"What for god's sake is happening in here?!" Claudia calls out.
"Did y'all lose your minds?"

"Billie, what happened? Why are you attacking Zoe?" Finneas asks me, not loosening his grip on me, stepping between us.

Claudia takes Jordan and they take a few steps back.

"She was talking shit abou J on the phone and then she started pushing her. You know that I won't let anyone touch her like that."

"Yes, I know but you don't have to act like that." Finneas sounds disappointed, letting go of me and shaking his head.

"Bro, fuck this shit. Baby, come on. Let's go check out our room." I walk back to Jordan and pick her up her bridal style, kicking the door of the bus open and leaving.
"Bye, Bitches." I add.

Zoe can suck my dick, honestly.

I walk from the parking spot to the hotel and further into the lobby with Sully hurrying after me, trying to catch up.

"You could've told me you were leaving." He calls out to me from behind us, struggling to carry all my bags.

"Nah."

I go up to the counter and set Jordan down, readjusting my clothes.

"Hi. Uhm..."

"Billie Eilish, yeah." The receptionist cuts me off.

"Yeah."

As I wait for her to give me the room keys, I turn to Jordan and take her face in my hands, biting my lip as my eyes fall from her lips back up to her eyes over and over again.

"You acted the right way. I don't know what got into her. That's not the Zoe I like."

We take our keys and go up to our rooms. By now, the sun has already set and it's getting pretty dark very fast.