48. SHOW THESE BASTARDS (18+)

Billie POV

After Jordan left the bathroom, I follow a short time later to Find my brother and his girlfriend looking at me in the weirdest and most expectant way possible. I make my way over to my seat where Jordan is and sit down.

"You know this plane isn't really big, right?" Finneas asks, looking up from the phone in his hands.
Claudia then suddenly also not interested in their movie anymore.

"Yes? I bought this thing, I could give you the exact dimensions." I raise my eyebrow, pulling Jordan on top of me after she laid down in the bed-like seat, covering herself up with me.
"What are you trying to tell me right now?"  I snake my hands around her to hold her close.

"Well..." He looks at Claudia.

"Nothing, all good." She says, digressing from the subject.

Now I wanna know... I think for a second, both of these puddingheads still staring at us. Jordan doesn't really give a fuck about our conversation though. She has to witness our stupid talks all the time, it's nothing new to her.

I think some more and then it gets to me.
They mean they heard us.

"Okay, shut up." I mumble, kissing Jordan's neck.

They just laugh and continue watching their stupid movie.

"Baby?" I whisper into Jordan's ear.

She rests her head back on my shoulder and looks at me, bending her neck over backwards as her body is laying in between my legs.

"Hm?" Jordan looks at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I- Wow, you're eyes are so pretty..." I get caught up and she giggles in response.

"That's what you wanted to say?"

"No, no. I- I wanted to say sorry again. I didn't mean to be such an asshole." I stroke her hips under the covers.

"Stop. Everything's good. I forgave you already and you were just trying to be safe. It's important. But you know... next time just tell me." She smiles and turns back around.

"I promise."  I whisper, burrying my face in her neck and taking in her divine, godlike smell.
"Do you think I should call Justin?"

"Why?"

"'Cause you know... Tell him to suck my dick." I shrug.

"No!" She looks back at me again, rolling over so she is laying between me but with her front pressed against my stomach.

I secure my arms around her lower back.

"I will just tell this man my honest opinion and then we'll see what he says."

"Okay. But please don't be mad if he makes you angry." Jordan puts her lips on mine.

"Yes, babygirl. I won't be, this man can't beat me." I take her face in both of my hands, squeezing her cheeks and dragging her head up towards my lips to give her a passionate kiss.

I grab my phone and call him, short after it rang he accepts the call. Jordan looking up at me the whole time, playing with my chains, still laying between my thighs.