77. BREAKING NEW GROUND

Billie POV

So Jordan and I haven't been talking or even texting since our phone call yesterday so I thought it would be best to do that now because I am going to be busy later.

I click on her number and let it ring a few times before she accepts.

"Hi!" She says, dragging out the word.

"Hey Baby, wassup? I haven't heard from you since yesterday."

"Yeah I know I just had too much going on in my mind, I needed a little rest. I hope it's fine."

"Of coure, Princess. But I gotta say I was a little sad when I saw that you hung up yesterday 'cause I wasn't done talking to you. My mom just talked to me for a bit." I say, speaking truth.

"Oh... Well, Billie... I- Nevermind. How's tour?" Jordan says, cutting herself off of whatever she was about to say.

"Uhm." I start, trying to forget she was about to say something else.
"Tour's good but I am at my worst to be honest."

That's true.
I know it's dumb to miss someone so much that you start to forget about the good stuff right in front of you. That shouldn't be happening.

"What? Why?" She says loudly, sitting up.

"Jordan... Because you're so far away, Dumbass." I laugh.

"But you are an Alpha, Bil. You always say that. As If You couldn't withstand all of the negativity."

"Yeah you're right." I laugh, breathing out.

"I miss you stewpid." Jordan says in her Baby Voice.

"Shut up." I whisper, not able to stop thinking about just holding her.

"Bil?" She quietly asks.

"Hmm."

"You wanna tell me about the pic in your story?"

"Why?"

"Because you were crying."

"Was I?" I ask, acting all tough.

"Stop it and tell me." She jokes.

"Owkey... There's just too much going on at once. You know it."

"Okay, Sexy. I love you, just know that. And I'll be waiting." Jordan laughs, making me shake my head.

"I love you too, Hun. Make sure to think about me while you f-"

"Ah! Stop!" She yells, cutting me off.

"You're so stupid. Anyways, I gotta go, my Team is already waiting for me."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

We share a laugh and ended up talking for a little longer before I hung up, moving to concentrate on some business.

Making my way to the bus - to drive to the next arena - I check my messages and find someone hitting me up that I did not expect at all.