(Conclusions) The Happy Ending, Nagisa and Karma

Karma and Nagisa managed to leave the town that I forgot the name of, they realized that their relationship was not going to help Nagisa overcome the trauma and mental health problems that he was experiencing due to what happened, so they took some time to both start therapy and live separately. They still visited and socialized, and they did flirt from time to time, but they needed time to start healing. 

How did they get the money? They continued going to class and eventually the events that unfolded in the anime unfolded (I never finished it finished it, watched the ending though I think?), and the government supplied them funds when needed. 

After they had both felt the time was right, they began to date again. It stayed pretty casual, and their schedules were a bit off, but they spent as much time together as they could whilst also maintaining a certain level of space for themselves. 

Nagisa's mother was eventually caught for something, and resides in prison. 

I know this story doesn't have the ending anyone would expect, it was actually never going to have an ending, but today I did some thinking about how I portrayed mental illness in this story. Yes I was 14-16 when I was actively writing it, but I wrote about certain topics graphically and in a way that made it seem like romance was fixing all of the problems. For all my younger readers, for all the readers just finding this, romance won't "fix" you. You don't even need fixed. What you're experiencing or have experienced doesn't make you alone. Fill your time with what makes you happy, make you feel connected, and make you process your life. It's okay that it's not okay. Find ways to cope healthily, remind yourself you are a good and worthwhile person until you believe it, allow yourself to be selfish. Look at the sun coming through the blinds and remember how beautiful the day can actually be, despite all the ugly in the world. 

I've always liked the analogy of the broken plate. You can't make it back into the same plate, because it's not that anymore. You can't fix it to fit in the same box - but you can turn it into something new and reinvent it. Your plate my just look different than other people's, it might be a different color or size or shape, but it's still your plate and you can turn it into what you want it to be. 

I know this isn't well worded, and I apologize for the lack of proper story and instead putting in all advice, but I debated deleting the story instead. I know I said my goodbyes to wattpad but I realized I never fully did anything for you all, despite all the support. 

Feel free to message me on instagram if you want resources - I can't guarantee proper conversation but if you want links to places I have found helpful etc let me know!

For the last time, may you little ships keep sailing, 

-LavishingShips

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de Her Puppet, Now and Forever (Assassination Classroom Fanfic, Nagisa x Karma) 🎉