My Wanderer, Nagisa

So....

I'm shocked. 

Why are you even reading this? That idk, but I think I died. 

One. Thousand. Reads. 

Like, where did you come from? 

I mean, it's been only like FOUR MONTHS.

I was not prepared. 

So upon shameless promotion, I decided I would make that Art book as like a 1 thousand reads special. I usually hate showing people my art if I'm not like besties (that word makes me cringe but it is the best way to describe it) with them. So lol check it out if you want? Only if you want. 

Okay. So here is a very fluffy chapter. I think. I don't know how to write happy things yet so uh yeah get ready.

~Nagisa's POV~ 

The sun is peaking through the blinds of the singular window in the small wooden hut, illuminating it with bright orange and yellow. I can see the light from through my eyelids, and I know we should be getting up soon. But to be honest, who would want to leave the arms of Karma Akabane? Especially when he was like this.

I look down at his figure, our limbs entangled with me lying slightly on top of him. His mouth is slightly open, and his chest rises and falls evenly. He looks like he is at peace with the world. 

I gently move a stray hair that fell over his eye behind his ear before leaning down and kissing him gently on the forehead.

"Nagisa?" a small husky voice erupts my little quiet actions and a red blush takes over my face. 

I jump off of him, even though I don't want to leave his warmth and comfort, before saying, "O-oh! You're.... you're awake I see.... I will make us some breakfast then." 

((A/N bee. send help. ill finsish this later)<- i'm keeping that in there for the fun of it. I have a major fear of bees so I was just like nope, published and ran. You see, there is a crawlspace in my room, and I think that is how it got in honestly. Anywho, I broke my keyboard :'( pop spilled on it and now the keys are all sticky so um yeah give me like 1 more hour and this will be all good. 6/30/16 @10:32 PM)

Karma nodded in response, then layed back down to try and get a little bit more sleep. He honestly looked adorable, and if he wasn't extremely tired I would have jumped on that boy and had a "small" make out session. Nothing special. 

I snap out of my thoughts, I don't really want to think about that right now, and head down to a store right down the hill. I knew that if I ran I would be able to get there faster.

It's a quick trip, and not really memorable. I leave the store before I even remember being there. 

I hope he likes what I have planned...

~Time Skip brought to you by hungry Karma~

--Karma's POV--

Soft humming and the most delicious smell woke me up from a weird dream of a blue haired boy and me growing old together. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Nagisa in an apron working over by the stove. 

"What are you cooking? It smells amazing." I say quietly, hoping not to startle him. He looks back at me with a smile.

"You will have to wait and see~" he smirks back, a small giggle escaping his perfect lips before putting his attention back on the meal.

"You little tease~" I say, jumping up and wrapping my arms around his waist. I don't know why, but it felt so natural to do this, it felt so natural to have my arms around him. He tensed at first, but then seemed to melt into it, and I'm telling you. His touch is some sort of magic, wiping away any negative part of my life - at least for the moment.