Which she smile at her lover.

They met a couple years ago after he form the group and attacked a blue cosmos secret base freeing some coordinator children which kallen was among them.

During the time together both of them became great friends after she was rescued by him and his group which lead to a romantic relationship at first and other girls as well during the years.

She smile at her lover.

Kallen: Good love and better from our romantic yesterday. Said with a smile in a lust manner.

He smirk a little at that.

Y/N: I made you scream my name by your submission. Said with a smirk.

Which she shiver making her aroused by his look and smirk.

Then she noticed the device in his hand.

Kallen: How long to arrive there?. Said with a questionable look.

He looks at the tablet and start to make diagnostic to it and see the results.

Y/N: We will arrive at heliopolis in four hours. Said with a smile.

Which made the red head girl smirk hearing that and suddenly pushed him down to be on top reveal her naked body to him.

Kallen: Well then we can go few more rounds before arriving our destination. Said with a lust look.

Which he smirk at her seeing still eager then groan to feel his member enter her wet core which she start to move up and down.

Y/N: Man your that desperate huh. Said with a smirk.

Kallen: And you love it. Said with a lust look.

His only answer was to flip to be on top and move his hips fast making her moan and grip the sheets.

Y/N: I do but remember who is really in charge my lovely red rose. Said with a smirk.

Then they kiss and he grab her hips to push in deeper which she moan in the kiss.

Which finally lead to their climax at the same time, kallen feeling his warm seed filling inside her again and good thing she still on pill to prevent pregnancy.

Kallen: Your such a beast. Said with a lust look.

He smile at her.

Y/N: And you love it. Said with a smile.

Which she pulls him for a kiss that he gladly returned the favor.

Skip.

The shuttle arriving at the neutral colony of heliopolis under the control of orb a neutral nation.

(Y/N) dressed in his casual clothing and piloting the shuttle towards the colony which he hears a beep sound notice its coming from the colony.

Security: This is heliopolis security, unknown shuttle identify yourself. Said through the radio.

He press got the comms on.

Y/N: This is the pilot of the shuttle dark moon and want permission to land sir for me and my companion. Said with a neutral look.

It took a moment.

Security: Verified you are clear to land at docking bay number 10. Said through the radio.

He start to pilot the shuttle heading for the dock.

Later.

Once landed and docked both (y/n) and kallen with their bags and float across the bridge to the other side.