chapter 2

In the battle.

The white and blue mobile suit known as gundam fighting of the ginn from zaft.

Within the machines cockpit the young girl named mira yamato controlling the machine at best she can after rewriting the program of the machine.

How did she end up here well right before zaft attack, mira and her friends were doing some work in school morgenroete technical college, then seeing the news of the attack from zaft assault in taiwan.

Afterwards she and her friends went to the professors kato's lab he given them an important project which they had a bit of a problem with the crude exoskeleton of a mobile suit which they were work on for three weeks for sometime.

Which mira start to think is the OS program for the mobile suits.

Then the attack happened and she was separated from her friends during the chaos and went to find shelter but she met a blonde haired girl who supposed to be the professor guest but to her surprised she looks like herself except their hair colors.

They went to find a route to the shelter but to their surprise to see a hangar filled with mobile suits which made the blonde hair girl to be disappointed seeing this and thinks that her 'father' became a traitor.

Which mira got her to snap out of it and led her to a pod which lead to a shelter but surprisingly only one is left that lead mira to place her there knowing another one close by.

Then tried to reach to the other pod only stops seeing an explosion happened meaning the pod was destroyed not going anywhere now and see the brown haired woman known as murrue ramius git shot which mira went to help her.

Which led to her shock to see a zaft soldier going to attack but seeing up close that the soldier is her best friend and brother figure athrun zala.

Both seeing face to face she couldn't not believe it seeing him in uniform of zaft, many questions in her mind why he's here knowing that he hates the idea of war.

Now here she is in the mobile suit of fighting off the zaft mobile suits after defeating one but twelve more appeared surrounded her.

Mira: This isn't good. Said with a worried look.

She glance at one of the screens seeing her friends close to the battle and tried her best to protect them.

Murrue: Dont lose focus. Said with a little serious look.

She looks back at the enemy and looks at the energy left of the phase shift armor.

But then suddenly both of them brace from impact from the zaft mobile suit and crash down to the building.

Both of them look up to see the enemy is about to finish them off and can't do anything to react in time.

Until suddenly a beam blast hit the sword of the ginn which made it explode.

Zaft pilot: What the h-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly mechanical leg hit the ginn's torso which lead by skidding away of the white and blue mobile suit.

Which both girls on the machine see and to their surprise that a black and red winged mobile suit suddenly appeared.

They are shocked to see a mobile suit they never seen before until they heard a beep sound mean someone is contacting them.

Y/N: Gotta admit your a good pilot of that mobile suit for a rookie that is. Said through the comms.

Murrue is confused of the voice sounded like a teen but to mira is surprised to hear that familiar voice.