chapter 4

In deep space far off the heliopolis colony.

The coordinator ship of team le creuset is standing by and waiting for their commander and a few squad to return.

Within the ship at the locker room a teen with blue hair named athrun zala looking out the window at the hangar seeing the mobile suits his team stole but one is missing.

But that's not what his thoughts is at the moment it's about his encounter to one person who he never seen for a long time his sister figure mira yamato.

He never expected her to be at that colony at all and not once they been in contact since their last meeting together given her his robotic bird to her and went to their separate ways.

But now seeing her there got him a bit conflicted now but seeing she didn'twear any uniform.

Athrun 'thought': Mira are you working with them or just got there by chance or accident. Said in his mind with a concern look.

His got out of his thoughts hearing the door slide open reveal the rest of his team nicol, yzal, diarka and miguel coming in.

Nicol noticed athrun and goes to him.

Nicol: You doing ok athrun?. Said with a concern look.

Seeing his friend conflicted meaning something happened which athrun just nod.

Athrun: I'm fine don't worry about it nicol. Said with a neutral look.

He nod of understanding of his friend but can't help himself to be concern.

Yzak just scoff at him.

Yzak: Oh please we dealt with those and stole their weapons. Said with a smirk.

Miguel: All but one. Said with a serious look.

They had noticed the last unit didn't capture yet which quite odd cause twelve ginn went to capture the strike and should be back by now along with the commander.

Dearka: I don't like this, hey miguel are you sure it was a natural that piloted the strike?. Said with a questionable look.

Miguel: Of course I fought that machine myse-. Before he could finish his sentence.

They hear an announcement that their commander rau is coming back and look to see his mobile suit but to their surprise is a bit damaged.

Yzak: What the hell happened?. Said with a surprise look.

They see the commander coming out of the cockpit and float towards the entrance to meet up with the team which didn't take long to meet them.

Miguel: Commander what happened and where are the other squad we send?. Said with a surprise look.

The commander made a small annoyed look at what happened.

Rau: It appears that we have more trouble than before, apparently four mode unknown mobile suits made an appearance in heliopolis and the other ginn squad have been destroyed. Said with a neutral look.

This got them shock to hear that four mode mobile suits and destroyed the others.

Yzak: How can that be could the naturals build another squad of those machines in secret?. Said with a serious look.

He shook his head.

Rau: That I do not know much but we must be ready and I need to speak with the captain. Said with a neutral look.