chapter 1

In deep part of space.

A small shuttle flying to a direction, within it in the sleeping quarters a teen looking like nineteen years old with black hair sleeping peacefully until he heard a beep sound which made him groan to wake up and opened his eyes reveal to be silver color.

He looks to his right to see a digital device noticed that they are close to their destination and he pressed the button and sits up to stretch a bit yawns reveal his muscle chest.

This young man is (y/n) mikazuki a hybrid between coordinator and natural from his parents who his father a natural and his mother a coordinator.

His father (f/n) mikazuki a natural and brilliant scientist of weapons and energy development also a military specialist squad leader of a black ops who used to work for the earth alliance forces and has the title known by his enemies the black knight.

His (m/n) mikazuki a coordinator who was a soldier of zaft one of the best pilots that decimated many enemies to protect her people in the plants titled title as the cresent moon valkyrie who can fight almost brutal to her enemies.

Both parents one time meet on earth during one of the missions which lead a bit of fighting for capturing no matter what but during those times ended a draw.

After their separate ways (m/n) kept in touch to him in secret only those she trust know of this during their private contact they talk about doing the right thing for their people and protect those who can't defend themselves.

Which lead to a love romance between them meeting in private for sometime leading to marriage only those they trust know of this.

Then for sometime of their married life (m/n) got pregnant surprised both of them to see a possibility for the two of them but happy to be parents to their child but they made preparations in case something happened to them and already named godparents to the child someone (m/n) trust the most in zaft as godfather and (f/n) someone who trust in EA as his godmother and considering a sister figure.

Then the young child birth which brought great joy both parents to finally be a family in peace.

But those peaceful times did last long for five years their home was attacked by members of the anti coordinator group known as blue cosmos.

They don't know how they found out about them together and have a child but they are surprised at this sudden attack and know their objective is their son which they hidden him somewhere safe which no one find him.

Which was the five year old (y/n) to see his parents one last time and made their sacrifice leading them away.

The young boy was inside the hiding place until his godfather found him and took him in.

It was fourteen years after his parents deaths after his godfather told him what happened which got him to cry for the loss but vowed revenge against the anti coordinator group and end the war between natural and coordinators.

But in order to do that he need to form a group and from his godfathers help and guidance to form the group.

Now he looks at the screen and see they will arrive soon to their destination to heliopolis.

Then he hears a moan which he smile a little and looks to his left seeing a young short red haired girl same age as him sleeping peacefully in bed with the blankets covered her naked body.

She moved her arm to find her favorite warmth but not successful which made her open her eyes and see him awake.

Y/N: Hello kallen have a peaceful sleep. Said with a smile.